Sunday, January 1

Too Vain .

Yeah , finally is 2012 .
Happy New Year Guys and Girls .
Is just a average year for me , not too great not too bad . AVERAGE
So is 2012 , I actually did something crazy well apart from jumping down from the building , banging myself towards the walls but is just something that quite a challenge . #CHALLENGEACCEPTED
I created a wordpress account ( wasn't sure is it a great idea ) but I though that you know , since is a new year so I might move my current blogspot to wordpress . Yes , I moved all my post and comment but right now I wasn't sure again . I want something new , new blogskin or anything . I just want to have nice blog so people coming along and read it . #ThickFace
So , I slept and I think you know what ? I'm just gonna delete my wordpress account ( wasted my time )
and continue here .
I just change into a new blog templete , which is more fancy than the previous one but not over top because I still suck at HTML. Need to start working on photoshop to design my own Blog banner and HTML .
.
.
.
A NEW YEAR , A NEW JOURNEY OF MY BLOG .
I hope my hardwork of designing won't failed to make you fall asleep .
* Rephrase *
I hope my hardwork won't make you leave .
-.-  Never Mind
2012 , A new year and new chapter of life . Turning 19 in 8 months time , HORRIBLE .
Till then I'm off to Little Korea to have lunch with Bubu Bunny .
See ya in few days .

No comments:

Post a Comment