Obviously I'm not trying to order a Cheese Burst Pepperoni Pizza from Domino's right ? Just because my blog entry is Domino without the 's . * You failed *
ARE YOU HUNGRY YET ?
.
.
* Pay Kacing Kacing then I will order for you *
.
.
I'm feeling sexy and free like glitter's raining on me.
You're like a hot of pure gold , I think I'm about to explode.
I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air now
I'm breathing like I'm running cause you're taking me there .
Don't you know ...
You spin my out of control .........
Just sang so hope your car mirror , toilet mirror and WINDOWS are
fine because I hate paying and I know you guys not a big fans of damages .
FML
( Did I just mention I have a not quite nice tone voice ? ) WTF
Today , 31 December 2011 * wtf. since when the times flies
THAT fast ? The last thing in my mind was the day I collected my SPM result (
bad memories ) or the first day of college ( good memories ).
Oh well , since I growth up as a perfect young teen ( adult SOON )
@.@
I realize each year by each year time flies faster and faster. You
close eyes , the next thing going to be I'm getting marry. WTF ME NOT
READY
Back then I was just a naive , innocent , nice , nerd
( not that I study pun ) kids but look at me now 157 CM , brown hair , chubby
face ( I was bigger back then ) #Growing
2006 - Just a Malay skin tone ,
strong Malay accent but stuck in Chinese body 13 years old boy who have having
his teen life like normal kids.
2007 - Just a ordinary 14
years old kids who keep dreaming of becoming a successful designer .
2008 - Took his secondary
school final exam before entering high school . Did not did well #regret
2009 - BEST YEAR , won title of
Champion in Choral Speaking Zone
and State Level . #Proud
Met 5 of them , never regret a
shit. Drama less , laughing more .
2010 -
Senior Year . Final of my teen life , up and down heels . Best memories - Senior Prom . I
knew I didn't did well in SPM , not focus 100% . I wasn't sure about everything
at that time and lost direction for a moment . Result came out , I though
I can get a better one but screw it , was crying in the room the entire night
but next morning I pretend I'm fine . #FakeSmile
GOT MY LICENSE , drove everyone and KL Jammed wasn't a joke
.
2011 -
New chapter , forget what happen during high school , I try my best to achieve
the goal . Did quite well in semester 1 , now just waiting my result to be out
. ( 10 January ) #Shaking
Met new friends from different part of the city ; Najwa ,
Veron , Cass , Liyana , Szen , Ching , Sharon and Affendy. Became a successful
Love guru , giving advice to people who just in their down life , cheer
people up and make them look forward with their life. GAIN FEW POUNDS WTF
Finally own a Mac . #Love #Spencer
2012 - Last Semester .
Going to study real hard , give care shit about drama but at the mean time ,
build up more social bridge , learn how to communicate , improve
my language skills, hopefully to blog more ( trying my very best ) ,
SMILE MORE and do well in finals. Hopefully I can achieve what I've been
dreamed too ( not designer because I suck at drawing ) .
But to be a fabulous event manager / stylist . I can't pick one
because is HARD.
.
The next post probably going to be few days after New Year .
Happy New Year eve and Happy New Year people , great year ahead for us to explore.
No matter how not great your life in 2011 is almost over , time to look forward with 2012 .
2012 , make it your year , achieve what you have been dream , just chase and do it . #everyonecan
Leaving on the 4th then will be back again on the 6th . Yeah , first trip of 2012 . #FavoriteCountry
#Excited .
Till then I'm off to my bed .
Good night
Love , me .


No comments:
Post a Comment