Monday, January 30

Moments

Well hello hello there. Still remember my cover up for awards show ?
Yeah , I'm here again to be the judges ( more like a fashion army since fashion police taken ) for the SAG Awards who happens today in LA .
SAG stand for Screen Actors Guild Awards.
I have no idea what does it means but based on the awards recipients , I think is mostly whatever show/series/short movies happen to showed on 711 , 710 , 701 , 702 will be all end up there.
There is Academy Awards ( Movie) , Oscar ( Movie ) WHUT ? #confuseface
I think I just confused myself. But of course you guys/girls know about Grammys , MTV Music Awards is for music la .. And others confused me awards which I don't care because I dunno what topics to write on beside fashion. * triple facepalm moment *
Recently I've apply internship ( more like I NEED work and I NEED money ) experiences.
I actually wanted to apply for Cleo magazine but I know I won't get it one because I suck. menogusta.com
Oh well , interview going on tomorrow after my class ( Double Nervous Moment ) #breakdown
Yeah , I guess I kinda gave you my mood now.
Trying not to overtalk or overdose moment , If you know me well ,
I will fuck out whatever happen in my brain but of course I filter it up la . DUH
Hahaha * inside pun * I really really really really hopes that I can make it for the job or else my bank account will be froze for century man.
I've been watching The Hills quite sometimes. Okay , I actually make a effort download it but seems like the links doesn't like me or they hate me so I can only watch it online and only happen happen in college because my house internet suck big time. #IHeartLaurenConrad #IloveLoBosword and I just wanna be like Whitney. The end of the story of half my life.
SHIT ME , WAS SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT THE RED CARPET COVER .
.
.
.
START NOW
.
.
.
DON'T SHE LOOK SUPER DUPER ADORABLE ? 
Not like a doll but a very human doll. WTF 
Emma Stone always in my Best Dressed List , She always do. 
Emma is wearing Alexander Mc Queen and same goes to her nuckle clutch. 
BEST DRESS 

Any idea who she is ? Well certain can't get the right answer. 
You guys watched Jumper ( 2008 ) where Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson in it ?
She is Hayden Christensen's mum in the movie . 
Diana Lane in David Meister . 
Totally in love with her dress and the way she swap up her hair.
One of my Best Dress too . 

This dress certainly reminds me of dresses from Lanvin that I spotted few years back. 
Is kinda look like Calvin Klien too due the simple of the dress . 
Kyra Sedgwick in Pucci. 
She is one in the list too . 

MY SECOND FAV DRESS OF THE WHOLE SHOW. 
OMG , I'M DYING DYING DYING DYING . 
Obviously she have a mistake of her shoes but overall , she look stunning.  
I even have another shorts of her. 

Now you spot the different ? Still burning right ? WTF
Lea Michele is wearing Versace. 
Best Dress Too :/

I'm 70 , 30 with this dress . I mean , you can go wrong in Red dress and she 
obviously make an effort to prove she can be classic and chic .
Hey look , she did even better here compare her during Golden Globe. 
Michelle William is wearing Valentino
Simple , Classic and Chic . 

* NOSE BLEED * x1000000 
How can you not fall for some sex symbol like this ? 
I think I need tampon to suck on my nose already. She definitely a definition of Sex , Sex , Sex. 
* Look at her double D * 
Naya Rivera wearing dress by Naeem Khan . 

* my asshole come out blood liao la since the previous one nose bleed *
Omg , her accent + her body figure + her acting roles = DIED ME 
ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ? YES I AM , PERHAPS I NEED TO BANG WALLS NOW. 
Maybe tables , Chairs and my bed too . 
This is just too insane with her. You gotta love her 
Sofia Viagra is in ... AH SHIT ME 
* repeat * 
SOFIA VERGARA IN MARCHESA. 

* STARE AT HER BOOBS AND ASS YOU ALREADY DEAD * 
Puke Unicorn moment . 

Wasn't too sure about this but is okay , I forgive because is haute couture. 
Omg , I love the details of this dress but I don't understand the top part.
She looks she wearing a top and add on with the dress. 
#FINE 
Zoey Saldana in Givenchy Couture. 

She definitely making a entres about this flawless purple dress. 
I certainly like the shoulder part and also the way she put on makeup . 
She one of my choice for Best Dress. 
Julie Bowen is in Temperley London. 

Just a years having her baby , she still looking perfectly stunning in this dress. 
Oh god , I love the cream lace part right on her chest. 
Those are what I wanna see on the red carpet event. She make the right choice.
Totally love the cut . LOVE IT 
Jane Krakowski wearing gown by Antonio Berardi . 

She look so gorgeous in this dress until the 2 uncle at the back have to take out their phones and snap. 
ANGELINA JOLIE , I WOULD DO THAT SHIT TOO MAN. 
Totally in love with her choice , simple and very classic. 
Not much heavy accessorize beside her bangle and her inks. 
Angelina Jolie dress by Jenny Packham. 

AWWWWWWWW . SHE IS SO CUTE. 
* Puke barbie *Wtf 
Haven't use this pun quite sometimes la due I haven't blog 10 days long. 
Erm , What else you need to say about her jumpsuit ? 
SO CHIO AND CUTE ( Kawaii only for Japanese ) 
Rose Byrne in Elie Saab . 
* Die Of Cuteness * 

AND NOW I HAVE MAKE YOU GUYS VOMIT A SECOND 
.
.
.
REALL ? REALLY ? REALLY ? 
I JUST DIED ON THIS LA , SOME GOD SAVE HER PLEASE.
FOR FUCK SAKE , SHE IS IN HER 20'S AND SHE JUST HAVE TO RUINED IT. 
DID HER CHILD CARE OVERDRESSED HER ? 
SHE IS SERIOUSLY INSANE AND NOT FUNNY. 
You can see I'm all for caplocks thanks to this. I feel so argh for her 
How can she even walk that out the hotel/room without realizing it ? 
she is basically wearing my grandmother table cloth. 
God bless her Shailene Woodley in L'Wren Scott .
Sham on you Shailene.

There are actually a lot of nice dresses but I'm back mother pain or more correctly is very lazy. 
You can imagine I haven't yadda-ing the past 10 days +++ I already feel uncomfy . LMAO
I still can't figure out what post next , perhaps some emo shit long essay about my relationship. FML 
I'm too pain to move now till then see you all in the coming post . 
( BACK PAIN LA )

No comments:

Post a Comment