Saturday, January 7

Almost Famous

Just came back from Singapore yesterday and wanted to blog it yesterday night
then I realize I'm too exhausted to even start thinking what should I write .
Oh god , I'm getting lazier by days since holiday begin.
CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING , WTF . 2 WEEKS BREAK I HEARD .
I'm going to key siao in abit man.
I fucking hate long holiday and why you government keep giving me one ? I could just become hippo during the holiday . #yousiao
.
.
This trip is just me , myself.
My parents not following me because I don't want them to ( kidding la )
and also one of them rather stay home and rather work so I don't see any point.
Great trip , great people , something happen in between but overall was great.
I think going oversea all by myself not an issue anymore cause I can handle shit ( NOT SHOPPING )
But I have to make sure I bring enough luggage or hand carry . LMAO
I took Aeroline to Lion City this time instead of any other transport. ( P/S : My dad got so pisses at me when I wanted to took flight where is FUCKING CHEAP )
Aeroline is way better than any other buses , the service , the food and the space that I can fall into peace just fabulous but one thing I hate it is when that day I purchased my ticket , I told the lady I want  KL > SINGAPORE and SINGAPORE > KL , Guess what ? that lady make huge mistake , SINGAPORE > BANDAR UTAMA . What even in the world la ? I got so pisses on my way back.
I spend extra 40 bucks on the transport back from BU to my house . FUCK YOU LA
Seriously I would curse the whole page but I'm trying to resist . HUGE MISTAKE #KANINEH
.
.
.
Watching " Just Go With It " 
The among of magazine/Snacks I bring is insane. 

My super excited face . 
trollllll.jpg 

9A . 

I hardly see any buses like this. 
Still remember when I was young , this is the kind of buses that freak me out
I dunno why , it just freak me out . BUT I LOVE DOUBLE DECKER BUSES

Abercrombie & Fitch . 
I can smell sexy , wild from ION. WTF 

H&M 
Disappointed me due the Versace collection is out of stock 
and I couldn't find a simply light denim skinny jeans. 
I WANT H&M HONG KONG . 

Had MOS Burger for dinner . 
I swear to fucking lord , someone need to bring in this awesome , fabulous burger to MAS.
The juicyness of the burger , OMG. 
FML , I WANT TERIYAKI BURGER NOW. 
.
.
.
.
DAY 2
Went to Sentosa Island just to walk around and Victoria Secret Shop . 

Love this shorts . 
Chilling at the beach , with my ice cream and sunnies . 
Sadly I didn't bring any shorts and tanning product 
or else I will just be here all day and chill . 
FML I NEED BEACHES

Now I wanna live in Singapore for a month . TT

Loving the weather so I decided to take picture of myself la. DUH
Camslutting like no body business man. #likeaboss 

Went to ride on this and LUGE. $20 for 3 Skyrides and LUGE.
WORTH WORTH WORTH

I WAS LOOKING AT ANOTHER CAMERA. 
STUPID CAMERA LA , UNGLAM MOMENT. 
.
.
.
I was carrying all my shopping bag all the way up there and I realize that there is no rental locking. FML
Then I have to WALK back down to the LUGE office to pay 2 SING for the locker
I think I wasted like 20 mins because I walk down is another park then I have to 
take the monarail from some station to the beach station again. 
WTF.  Imagine it was like 37 Degree and I have to walk here and there. 
#isiao 
.
.
At the evening , went back to town AGAIN because
I decided to get the bag and Abercrombie & Fitch cologne la.
Took the MRT , carrying all the shopping bag like siao kia walk here and there. 
I swear , all the walking pay off man.
Got so much thing at the last min and I didn't think about all can fit into my luggage anot . 
Oh well , shopping is my JAM.

Went into Takashimaya cause I heard my aunt say there this Hokaido fair. 
and this Grilled Squid is the most famous thingy in the whole fair. 
14 ringgit for it , IS GODDESS NICE OKAY. 
Guess what ? bumped into Winston ( friends that I met from twitter ) 
Of course he was rushing la , didn't even say hi to him . :((((
I feel really bad. ( if you're reading it , come to KL , I be your tour guide for free ) #seriousface
AND I SPOT MENTAIKO . Is so tempting man , I nearly bought it but I think
I'm not allow to bring back to malaysia. WTF 

MY FAVORITE. ONLY 16 BUCKS 
FROM H&M 
YEAHHHHHHH.COM

From H&M too . It kinda look alike the hermes but without the H. 
I LOVE IT 

Bought all this from Rubi .
Dying

and again , I bought the rings. 
NOW I HAVE A COLLECTION OF IT. 
* evil laugh * 

Bought all this for the girls . 
YOU PEOPLE BETTER LOVE ME MORE. 

2 for $10 . New collection
I finally found it . 
Cotton On <3

New Year , New Bag . 
Typo SINGAPORE , You rocks. 
( The bag is kinda hard to take care thanks to the texture of it ) 

Till then I end my post with a hot , charming , nice dude from Abercrombie & Fitch standing next to me. 
You people better be jealous and I got a free polaraid with him
HIS FUCKING ABS IS GOD DAMNIT . FML 

THE END 



No comments:

Post a Comment