Wednesday, January 18

Ossessionato

( Trying to speak Italian in this entry and is all about OBSESSED )
.
.
You have obsession . Don't care you female or male , as long as you are human , then you will obsessed.
The state of female obsession can be a simple classic black leather wallet , a Louis speedy or a pair of Jimmy choo you name it . Anything will do with fashion , accessorize is adding to the list . Take example of obsession like a hermes birkin bag will cost up about RM 30, 000.00 * FUCK MY LIFE * , a Cartier watch , a simple Van Cleaf & Aspen necklace , Christian Louboutin nude pumps , A FUCKING CHANEL 2.55 . Oh god , I think the obsession of female and male is totally gone wild man.
Well the other hand , male obsession can cost a lot MORE compare the female's obsession .
Male's Obsession : Car , Car , Watch , Watch , Pen , Pen . That's it .
For me I will go for everything. Car , Fashion , Watch , EVERYTHING .
Since I was young (18 THIS YEAR ) , I have a thing for fashion.
Maybe because of my family allow me to explore , that's why.
Having obsession with fashion is actually not wrong , just that is gonna cause big motherfucking holes in your wallet. The among you spend on fashion is just C-R-A-Z-Y.
 * repeat with me CRAZY *
Back then , my fashion world is just simple since the growth up ( this few years ) I have realize my style is a lot different then last time.
Still remember back then I always in Quicksilver surfing pants , tee and slipper. Maybe because that time I still in the freshmen year that's why.  WHAT TURF
But for the past years , I gone into more on casual and funky outfit ( I wanted to type Gyaru WTF )
Not too funky but just acceptable and people surround me won't start giving me dick stare.
Now a days I will put on a simple topman shirt , a short shorts and a nice Vans shoes if I'm going to college
* People in my college don't really dress up in a nice way , all goes like pajamas and you name it WTF *
( I don't mean to offen anyone from my college but if you perasan then is your problem la )
Well in certain days , I will put on more glam and nicer outfit simply because I just wanna play with fashion and I found my partner in crime since she just like me . Love
and bitch please , dressing up nice doesn't mean we acting like a bitch it means we appreciate fashion.
SO YOU SHOULD STOP JUDGING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
.
.
( I have at least 30 Obsessions so you guys better prepare eyedrop WTF )

I'm officially died . Lately I'm so into rings collection and I found this art piece.
I wasn't sure how much this ring cost but I just wanna own them so badly . 
Yves Saint Laurent Arty Oval Rings. 

Well , this is from the women's collection but I've seen a lot of male fashionista carry around. 
I actually wanted the shining leather one but this one look even more nicer. FML 
Yves Saint Laurent Large CHYC Shoulder bag in Black 
RM 3 , 000 . 00 +++ 
( I wasn't sure the exact price )
.
.
Wait for it there is another color I would love to own too
* Double FML moment * 

Same size just in the nude / Tan-ish tone . I LOIKE 
* Need to become YSL spoke person soon *

Got fashion magazine say male cannot carry clutch a not ? 
I've see male in a mall bring small clutch around. 
* Don't start with the judging * YOU GO DIE
YSL CHYC Clutch in Black textured patent leather 

Well , this is the only thing I like from the men's collection. 
You know every time you go on a concert , you just wanna bring a small messenger
bag just to put in bottle ( incase u too hot ) , towel , phone and etc . 
Okay la , I actually don't need but this is brown and I like. * vomit vitamin water *
The YSL front amaze me too . Got to have it 
VSL Vavin Small Messenger in Brown Classic Leather. 

Lately I have this obsession of Cosmetic Case but clearly I don't own any
foundation or mascara or even a lipstick but I just want to collect them. 
I have collect the Louis One , The VS one and Marc Jacobs one
WTF WRONG WITH ME ? 
But first I spot this on the website , I head banging front and back
I just need to get it ASAP. 
YSL Medium Cosmetic Case in Black Leather 
* Black Leather somemore * FAINT 

Erm , I have no idea why I NEED this but because right now I'm dying of a black casual leather shoes. 
I have bunch of leather shoes but I just don't have a casual and black one. FML 
I love it too , I mean I will wear it everyday * vomit blood * 
YSL Driving Moccasin in Black Leather Texture 
A ++++++

CAN I JUST DIE NOW ? I REALLY CANNOT RESIST
Yes , I love bracelet . Have been wearing my marc jacob all the time 
I think is time to invest this because I just NEED MORE . #spoil 
YSL Logo Bucket Bracelet In Brown Leather 

This is another one . I dunno why , I just love it . 
Simple , Classic and Fabulous ( Kimora's ) 
First time I sees it I was like " I'm so gonna get it in the future * 
Cartier 18K Pink Gold Bracelet 

Ring's collection . * faint * 
Cartier 18 K Pink Gold Ring 
.
.
WHY YOU ALL SO EXPENSIVE ? 
My dad not Donald Trump Yo 

Simple Yet Classic . 
I will only bring this to a casual outing with friends not a fucking concert. 
Okay la , maybe I will only take a plastic bag to a concert. WTF 
HERMES Everlyn PM Clements Etoupu Collection 


OMWTFBBGKKBGOD 
* Because I'm dying and I don't want to put a caption * 
Hermes Birkin Bag 35 Black Leather and Gold Hardware.  
* Orgasm *
Behold , I in love with other tone too . 

* SHIT ME I REPEATED PICTURE * 
 * IS OKAY , YOU SHOULD NOT CARE * 
I NEED 5 OF THEM THEN MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
WHAT TURF

BITCH PLEASE . 
SPIKED BIRKIN , GOT TO HAVE IT . 


WHAT IS THIS  I CAN'T EVEN . 
Hermes Bracelet Orange And Silver 
. 
Wait for it 
.
* Puke Unicorn * 

I DIE , ALIVE AGAIN , DIE AGAIN , ALIVE AGAIN. 
For fuck sake , why everything about fashion have to be so expensive ?
Even the shoes is poking my wallet man. 
Christian Louboutin Rollerball Men Studded Loafers In Black Texture. 
* Puke blood *
.
.
WAIT WAIT WAIT 
FUCK MAI LIFE . ALL BLACK 


YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK ME WHY I NEED THIS BECAUSE IS 
ALEXANDER WANG'S PIECES . 
Black Emile With Rose Gold Hardware 
T.T 

* HEART ATTACK MOMENT * 
Alexander Wang pieces too . 
Black Rocco with Antique Brass 

Why would you say no to a Neon tone bag . WHY NOT ? 
Easy going if you wearing a simple white top , black skinny and white converse. 
* Casual yet funky * 
Proenza Schouler PS1 Neon Leather Tote 
I DIED . * How many times I have to die again ? * 
What turf 
I think by the time I have this , there is something new is up . FML 
Jason Wu Messenher Patent Trimmed Leather Tote

Well , there is some part of my mind that think this another is got to have it. #spoil
OMG , WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ? * again *
Gucci Leather Messenger Bag

Till now I dunno what to puke anymore. 
Mulberry Large Alexa Chung Messenger Bag

* faint * 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Neon Enameled Ring
.
.
SERIOUSLY ? FASHION ? WHAT IN THE UNICORN . 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Neon Bracelet 

How Can you not fall in love with art ? pronto
Alexander Mc Queen ( RIP ) You gonna be miss sir 
Alexander Mc Queen Enameled Skull Ring 

AGAIN ,  I PUKE ELEPHANT LAIO . 
Alexander Mc Queen Enameled Skull Bracelet 

Just because I lived in Malaysia doesn't mean I can't obsessed with jacket ? 
Fuck you rempits who look like trash 
Zara Double Side Duffle Coat 
RM 329.00 only what the fuck 

Once again , Fuck you rempits who give me cock stare. 
Zara Double Breasted Duffel Coat with Hood 
RM 329.00 ALSO

I'm so getting this once I step into Zara after CNY. 
ZARA SHEEPSKIN LINED JACKET 
OMFUCKINGLORD , RM 329.00 AGAIN . 
WHAT IS THIS , I CAN'T EVEN . 

BIKER LEATHER JACKET . 
It means sexyness okay . Don't judge 
Zara Biker Leather Jacket 
RM 329.00 ALSO . FML FEL 

Dr.Marten's Look alike but with the bit wedge. 
Love it and I need a brown boots at the moment 
Zara Hight Top " Sneaker " With Wedge
WTFFFFF 

I NEED A BROWN MOCCASIN TOO .
FUCK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR JUDGING . 
Zara Moccasin With Tassels 
RM 400.00 
* puke raisin * 

And of course boots session . 
I have 3 pairs of boots but I have never ever wear them simply because of rempits again.
Once you wear and you reach Pavilion, people just gonna give you cock stare. WTF 
Damn 7 tulan one lar sometimes . 
Dr.Martens White Boots 

See abit clearly , this is actually dark green tone. 
OMG , WHY SO SPECIAL ONE ? FML 
Dr.Martens boots 
The shinning version of black . 
Dr.Martens again 
.
.
.
BEHOLD 
.
.
.
Since 4 years ago , this car always in my list. Well top of list for sure. 
I think till now or in 5 years time , I'm still getting this monster no matter what 
but of course with pocket full with cash la . You idiot or what ? 
Range Rover Sports Edition 

Then last year during Jian's wedding , I had this opportunities to ride on this but 
accept in black . I swear to my dick , I'm so adding this to my list . 
So now there is only 2 car in my future garage. 
Audi TT 
( See , I told you guys I won't go fancy about car like GTR or GTI or which ever CAR ) 
I only like car because I like it la and I don't have to explain to you guys why i like it . 

( OMG , Back pain due the over post ) FML 
THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment