Have you ever run out of topics to blog , talk , gossip about ?
Is it me or just everyone is like that ? I think there is something not right with my brain.
BOTH SIDE WTF
Sometimes I have this urge to blog something but then end up , I'm going on twitter go Bazaaaaaaar
about it . #KanasaiLahh
I dunno am I stupid or just my brain have major problem , it doesn't apply on any other blogger out there.
( Sorry , I don't go today I did this , pee " how many litter " of pee , shit this among off poops or I AM SO HAPPY ) I don't blog like a ah lian who live under a sea or ah beng who thinks his words very cool
" WO HEN DIAO " Wtf
.
.
You know sometimes I just hate the facts that people blogging and promote their blog like some award winning blog or so like hello, you don't go create a fan page for yourself and " ask " ( my words is beg ) for likes. You are just some wannabe. What turf
I mean once are fine for getting a likes but every time you get on facebook first thing is " Please do me a favor and like my page " or " Pretty please click on the like button "
You moron , you want me to like then you pay me 5 fucking dollar la then I might " consider " that .
No Money No Like same goes to No Money No Talk.
See , I think I just run of out topics to blog now. FML
yes , all the color will fill up my fabulousness
* Puke Unicorn *
Because I'm run out of things to say
I shall see u guys in the coming post then . DUH

No comments:
Post a Comment