Thursday, March 29

Spring Onion

Home from Topshop Topman Spring Summer 2012 Preview Show.
Disappointed much ? Maybe because the guy's collection is much boring compare to the girl's.
From the entire mens collection , I own few of them and Thank You God I didn't choose to wear them or
else very pai seh man.
Great night , get to meet Zarin after decades and Naailah . :)
Too bad I can't drink , or else I will be wasted by now. I'm driving la dei
I can't do the review of the shows because simply I'm just too lazy .
.
.
.
Guys , still remember my Vain Fashion Outfit Project ?
Right now I'm going to post up some of outfit .
I think one of the top repeated because I couldn't find any nicer one to match up
but oh well . * Looking for sponsor *
yeah , I'm attention seeker like that .


This was my very very very first Vain Fashion Outfit . 
Top : Prada Cashmere
Bottom : Topman Skinnies 
Shoes : Vans Sneaker 
Bag : Mulberry Tote 

#2VainFashionOutfit
Top : Cotton On Shirt 
Bottom : Marc Jacob Khaki Pants
 Bag : Typo Satchel 
Shoes : Birkinstock 

#3VainFashionOutfit 
Top : Topman White Shirt
Bottom : Topman Skinnies 
Shoes : Vans Sneaker 
Bag : Typo Satchel 

#4VainFashionOutfit
Top : GU ( Japan ) Blue Top , H&M Grey Shirt 
Bottom : Marc Jacob Shorts
Bracelet : Cotton On 
Ring : H&M 
Clutch : Typo 
Shoes : Vans Sneaker 

#5VainFashionOutfit
Top : Ralph Lauren Shirt , Topman Shirt 
Bottom : Marc Jacob Shorts 
Clutch : Louis Vuitton 
Bracelet : Cotton On 

#6VainFashionOutfit 
Top : Rihanna Sweatshirt ( Topman ) 
Bottom : Topman Skinnies 
Bag : Celine Black Luggage Tote 
Bracelet : Cartier Love Bracelet + Cotton On 
Shoes : Topman Loafers 

#7VainFashionOutfit 
Top : GU Blue Shirt + Topman Shirt
Bottom : Henri Bendel White Jeans
Shoes : Vans Sneakers 
Bag : Typo Satchel 
Bracelet : Juicy + Cotton On + Cartier 

#8VainFashionOutfit 
Top : Topman Sweatshirt  
Bottom : Cotton On Shorts
Shoes : Topman Loafers 
Bag : Celine Luggage Tote 
Bracelet : Cartier + Cotton On 

#9VainFashionOutfit 
Top : Prada Cashmere 
Bottom : Cotton On Shorts 
Shoes : Topman Loafers 
Bag : Typo Satchel 
Bracelet : Cotton On + Cartier 

#10VainFashionOutfit
Top : Topman Sweatshirt 
Bottom : Topman Skinnies Jeans 
Shoes : Topman Loafer 
Bag : Orange Hermes Birkin with Silver Hardway 
Bracelet : Cotton On + Cartier 

#11VainFashionOutfit 
Came across if was St Patty Day and I force myself to dressed up. 
Top : Marc Jacob Green Checked Shirt 
Bow Tie : * I kinda forget the brand * 
Bottom : Marc Jacob Shorts 
Clutch : YSL Brown Leather 
Bracelet : Cartier 

#12VainFashionOutfit 
Top : Topman Shirt 
Bottom : Zara Khaki Shorts 
Bag : Orange Hermes Birkin 
Shoes : Khaki Converse 
Bracelet : Cartier 
.
.
.
Well , I only dressed up for 12 days , the others I remind like a hipster. 
I only dressed up when I'm in college or * extra time * other than that , I'm super chio lazy . 
Yeah , I'm chio like that . 
I shall end here , the part time maid coming over . 
Good night 
The End 

No comments:

Post a Comment