Monday, March 26

I am god.

Omg , I'm your god. * pray to me right now *
Okay , obviously I'm not your god la but I am my bed's god la , my room's god , my wardrobe's god and the god of me.
Errr , my bed's god is Ikea because Ikea created it.
My room's god is my house la then my house is my dad then my dad is my god la. Errr
Wardrobe's god is me la err kinda. But the money from my dad ma so my dad also my god. WTF
Then Last god of me is me . My god what ?
Am I already confuse you ? Yeah , I'm good at that. ALOLOLOL
No , I'm here not to talk about my god. I'm here because I am the god of my life and I can see my life.
Interesting right ? I know * WTF *
I feel so goddess out of sudden . Pun indeed
I'm not sexy goddess , haunted goddess or bitchy goddess but I am my goddess.
Stay Fabulous would you ?
WTF
.
.
.
So irrelevant I know that but here I am talking about my future again.
I predict my future that's why I am my own god la . * you may laugh *
.
.
MY LIFE START NOW


Yeah , I will stuck in this University for another 2 years. 
* swim with the duck * 
then after this ah , I will fly off to one of the dream uni . 

The University Of Westminster 
yeah , I used to say I don't want to go britain but then you know I met this 
friend ( more like a bitch ) convince me to go. Yeah I know , I'm siao like that. 
* act like the Queen * 
.
.
.
.
Then after my final years , of course work la. You think I have time for break meh ?
I wanna be like Anna Wintour ( Err I call myself Arran Winter can ah  ? or Summer Arran ) 
No la , that one too high already I can climb that high . ALOLOL
So , I will work with Elle Magazine instead . :)

I'm trying to picture myself as the cover of the magazine. 
* vomit my mum's breast milk * 
No la , with my body structure be on the cover magazine. 
Feeling Fierce ? Errrrr
Who is him ? My uncle 
No lar , I just kidding.
He is Joe Zee . He is stylist and creative editor for Elle magazine 
Yeah , I know I don't have to shave my hair off la. 
* apply sun silk * 
 .
.
.
Then of course when you work in New York , You need a living place la. 
No , I am not living in Queens la. * Ghetto * 

Welcome to Upper East Side. 
* Blair bitchy voice * 
I am Gossip Boy , You Shut Up . 
Nice right ? I know , My house ma of course nice la. 

It was my dream since I was a kids. 
I may not drive this around but I will hire a driver for it. 

Errrrrrrr , yes . I would love to own all of them. 
I would treat them like my own child. WTF

Then you confirm gonna meet the right person. 
This is my favorite so I would I wanna date her. 
* Taylor Swift * 

My engagement ring to her . 
I told you , I am awesome like that so marry me now. 
yeah , I don't need face one. 

Vera Wang Wedding Dress. 
You know I am awesome when I want my girlfriend to wear on this . 

My wedding place location . 
Am I a genius or what ? 

Then of course after your wedding and headache thingy you go for a honeymoon la. 
My location will be Bora Bora . 
.
THEN 2 YEARS LATER
.
.
Our first twin babies. Her ovaries is awesome like that 
Yeah , I know my babies is cute .
Then ah , another babies is born. 
TWINS ALSO . 
THIS PROVE I AM STRONG
#Axezome

I would love to own a penthouse suite in upper east side , new york . 
and this mansion cost about 40 million . Kill me 
.
.
.
.
.
.

Welcome to my family . 

Oh god , my future probably not as boring as I thought . Interesting 
WTF. I wound't mind moving back to Singapore / Malaysia after all the family member settle down. 
Yeah , my life end here then I died. 
Tell me your life , if yours is better than I'm speechless because I don't care la . 
Alolololol 
I shall end here before I correct everything again . 
THE END 

1 comment: