Fashion ?????????????????? @.@
There are plenty of rules and regulations when it comes to fashion . Just one tiny bit can mess up / fucked up the whole look. In fashion , there is such thing as copying aka plagiarism others style.
Some people are trying really hard to be like their favorite celeb
for example : Blake Lively .
for example : Blake Lively .
Blake Lively is the currently the best style among other celebrities in hollywood , every time she came on the red carpet , she always Wow up people . Do you know that she don't have any stylist ? Kaneneh betul. I know right ? Yes , recently there is this magazine wrote about that , she don't need a stylist , she just wear whatever the fuck she want and walk out the house. This is why she amaze me at the first place . DO YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS THE FACE FOR CHANEL MADEMOISELLE COLLECTION ?
Beside Chanel , she also the face for Christian Louboutin. Omg , I wish I have a vagina right now. WTF
Beside Chanel , she also the face for Christian Louboutin. Omg , I wish I have a vagina right now. WTF
Are you jealous yet ? She have the best style in town and she's well knowsn. SHE'S A FUCKING GODDESS MAN.
Well , Serena Van Der Woodsen is dead for now , Blake Lively rules the this shit .
Well , Serena Van Der Woodsen is dead for now , Blake Lively rules the this shit .
See she do have her own style , you hardly see her copying anyone out there.
You shouldn't plagiarism other's style too simply because different people have different structure. FML
If you fall in love with Miranda Kerr then don't try to fully copy her style , just take something down from her and make it in your way. Everyone have different style you know ? You can't aspect yourself to be other's same goes to your personality. You love miranda kerr and you wanna have her personality ? You think is possible ? Of course no la , use left and right brain and think please. what turf
You shouldn't plagiarism other's style too simply because different people have different structure. FML
I DIED .
I died again .
Chanel's Mademoiselle Collection
If you fall in love with Miranda Kerr then don't try to fully copy her style , just take something down from her and make it in your way. Everyone have different style you know ? You can't aspect yourself to be other's same goes to your personality. You love miranda kerr and you wanna have her personality ? You think is possible ? Of course no la , use left and right brain and think please. what turf
.
.
.
.
You know how beginning of the year , is always the awards month where there is Golden Globe then Grammy then Oscar and yadda yadda yadda . I basically watched all the red carpet interview since years .
I have a thing for fashion you know , maybe my kind of fashion and the asian one is different and some of the show like Fashion Show will just repeat whatever I say. * Proud moment * I mean like , is exactly the same , this or that have the best dress , that one is worst . I think one day , I should just have my own version of show like that * stop imagine * . Okay la , maybe I should not because I'm camera freak. I like camwhoring but I don't like talking to the camera and watching myself in the TV ? Oh god , hell no.
So , I decided this post is my dedication of my first fashion entry . * japanese bows *
.
.
.
.
.
.
1) Lea Michele
WTF WRONG WITH HER ? I don't mean is in the mean way but seriously ?
She look extreme old in this dress.
I mean the only person I know can carry this probably will be Rihanna.
Lea Michele is wearing Ice Grey Marchesa Gown.
( Her smoky eyes is hot thou )
2) EMMA STONE
She have been wowing everyone this award season. I love her , Can I say more ?
I guess she is slowing catching with Blake now . #YouCanDoIt
Emma choose this gorgeous gown by Lanvin.
The standout black belt to her strappy ankle wrap heels and her low tousled bun
with silver rimmed eye makeup .
Did she just blew you away ?
3) Reese Witherspoon
Reese , Do you know something call belt or ribbon ?
This Zac Posen dress just too simply , I'm pretty sure her stylist in a wrong track
when he/she decide to let her wear on this dress or maybe she/her forget about the ribbon. :P
#FashionWarZone
4) Zoey Deschanel
ZOEY ? REALLY ? Okay
But I gotta say what's up with the dress ?
I don't even know how to describe your dress at this point.
THOSE HAIR ? REALLY ?
Zoey wearing Prada .
Wait for it
.
.
.
HER TUXEDO NAILS . WHAT TURF
#Cute
5) Michelle William
Michelle ? HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN ?
I don't even know why you have to choose gown like this ?
Ain't you bored of going save , SAVE and MORE SAVE.
Is fine if you choose to be save side but Can't you choose some funky accessorize ?
Btw Michelle is wearing gown by Jason Wu .
6) Madonna
SON OF ROTTEN CHEESE . MADONNA , WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ?
SERIOUSLY , YOU JUST RUINED YOUR OWN NAME. WHAT TURF-ed
Are you trying to be holly while squashing your boobs ?
All I can see is trash trash trash trash trash and TRASHY.
This dress is suppose to be editorial not ON THE RED CARPET.
Madonna is wearing Reem Acra's gown.
#YOULOOKFUCKINGTRASHY
#YOUARELOCKED
7) Dianna Agron
WHAT WERE U THINKING ?
She freaking look like a chinese new year packet .
Dianna , Where the hell is your style ?
It looks like thousand of red papers just stick on your skin .
* Look at the third photo , she look like she have ponny tail *
Her hair and makeup is well done , just the dress part.
She is wearing Giles Deacon's .
#FINED
8) Nicole Kidman
V-strap Versace Halter for Nicole ?
Yes , fucking love it .
The details of the gown matched her golden-ish hair .
Light makeup , less accessorize and of course her beautiful blue eyes.
#Favorite .
9) Charlize Theron
BEST DRESS . BEST DRESS . BEST DRESS. BEST DRESS.
Once again , Charlize just WOW-ed the entire planet.
Omg , what can you say about this gorgeous blush gown.
Her sexy long legs and a pair of ankle strap heels from French brand.
I LOVE IT #Favorite
Charlize's gown is by none other than Dior . <3
10 ) Natalie Portman
Right after giving birth on last summer , Natalie look perfectly stunning
in this Hot Pink Lanvin gown . The gown is totally a art piece.
#Favorite
11) Salma Hayek
I JUST DIED .
Omg , this is true fashionista. Salma in this strapless and femme-bot gown.
She just blew everyone away don't she ?
Omg , she totally work that off .
With her curves , gorgeous accessorize and lovely hair , she just scored
my hot ticket . Good Job Salma
Salma is wearing Gucci .
#LoveFromHeadToToe
.
.
.
.
and of course in any big award night , you can't miss this
12 ) Angelina Jolie
Atelier Versace , Red Lips , matching red clutch and simple bun.
But I'm not sure about the cutting of the dress thou , the top part is bit weird .
Oh well , overall was perfection.
Angelina always go for a simple yet class look , you can't be miss.
Okay , I'm done .
Yeah , first fashion entry. More to come
Till then , My back hurts so Good night .

















No comments:
Post a Comment