どこかに11分の10歳前後(と思う)、私の両親は、私の夏休み(2週間)の間に日本への訪問を支払うことを決定
東京、大阪、京都、奈良に行きました。
数年後、同じ場所ではなく、奈良(私は鹿とより多くの鹿を供給する病気だから)WTF再び行きました
私が子供だったとき、まだして戻って覚えて、私はやっと日本の文化を知って、私は何も知らない、私は自分の服を着てアップがよりよいか方法を知っていて、それらのは、ブロンドの髪は通常のアジア(また別の韓国人)と比較する必要があります。と私はおそらく誰もが私ではないときに私は日本人だと思うされません当時タナー肌のトーンを持っている。 #thickface
まだ渋谷の通りを歩いて、私はちょうどこのような質問をポップする必要がある間、私は私の母との会話を持っていた覚えている。
私:母は、私はそのような髪を持つことができますときに私は成長まで?
母:いいえ、それはあなたに良い見ていません。
私:私はそれを愛する。
母:(私は彼女が寿司WTFへのトピックを変更すると思います)
( Translate )
4 times in my life
Somewhere around 10/11 years old ( I think ) , my parents decided to pay a visit to japan during my summer holiday ( 2 weeks )
went to tokyo , osaka , kyoto and nara.
Few year later , went again same place but not Nara ( because I'm sick of feeding deer and more deer ) WTF
Still remember back then when I was a kids , I barely know about Japanese Cultural , I KNOW NOTHING, I only know the way their dressed up is nicer and their have blonde hair compare to the normal asian ( Korean also another one ) . And I have tanner skin tone back then so probably no one will think I'm Japanese when I'm not . #thickface
still remember I had a conversation with my mother while walking down street in Shibuya and I just have to pop out the question like this :
Me : Mother, can i have hair like that when I growth up ?
Mother : no , it doesn't look good on you.
Me : but I love it .
Mother : ( I think she change topics to sushi WTF )
.
.
.
I still fucking remember one side of my shoes gone wild because I step into some
shit or so , then I have to drag my dad to Shinsaibashi to a new one.
THIS WHITE MOTHERFUCKING shoes cost me 400 bucks. WTF
I think my dad got heart attack when he swiped his card .
Guess what ? few years back , I left it outside of my house and someone so
itchy go stole it.
* CURSE THAT PERSON GOT NO LAN JIAO FOR HIS NEXT SON *
#Dontcallmemeanbecauseiamnot
Damnit . My childhood is out now .
I used think I'm gonna marry minnie when I grow up till one day I think
I realize she does not exist AT ALL then I cry like a fucking emo
since then I don't I have any crush on any cartoon .
I still remember I actually bought a Minnie Life size doll
Look , she so pretty and 4 of my front teeth is out . #Special
Soは2年間(FML、私は忘れては既に2012年です)
私はほんの数ヶ月私のSPMの紙の前に京都へ今週の交流プログラムに参加しました。ええ、私はその時にちょっと非常識なんだけど何だと思います知っていますか?学校は、実際にはフォーム5のアプリケーションを開きます。あなたがバックアップ知っている?私は実際に理由について、私の両親に伝えるのに苦労して
全体の旅行のための1)RM5000。
2)まだそれらの余分な支出を追加していない
3)SPMは、ほんの数ヶ月前に好きと私は、試験に焦点を当てることとします。
しかし、人生の時間の経験なので、私もそれを右に尋ねるかもしれません?
私はその後、私は私の両親はまだそれと矢田矢田矢田を考える教師のinchangeに指示する必要が一瞬家中がバーサを得た最初のコースの、尋ねた。
バック想起し、我々は、すべて実際に私が行くと教師のinchange私はそれも私の両親に言ったので、私はそれでかなりよくやったと言っていた理由1簡単なエッセイをしたする必要があります。私はあなたがその時間を知っている食べ物のために物乞いをいくつかの子供のように頼むと、私は17です。 FML
よく、親アプリケーションの最後の日は私が行くと楽しい時を過すようにすることを決めた。 Nyehehehe
私はかなりそれを人に興奮していた、私は一日2週間前のようにパックされ、そうそれは自己の日に興奮してしまった。私は早期に学校を残すことができるその日を忘れないでください、と私は私のホストマザーとホストシスターのために贈り物をもらっていないので、私はteksiを得るので、私は初期のままにしてソフィアと彼女の母と一緒に館に私のお尻を得た
( English translate )
So 2 years ago ( fml , still though today is 2011 ) I attended this one week's exchange program to Kyoto few months before my SPM paper . Yeah, I guess I'm insane at that time ?
The school actually open the application for the form 5.
You know back then ?
I was really struggling to tell my parents about it because :
I was really struggling to tell my parents about it because :
1 ) RM5000 for the whole trip
2) The extra spending does not included . FML
3) SPM , just few months before the paper and my parents would want me just focus .
However, because is a life time experience , why not give a shorts about it ? Then of course my parents got bam at the first place but the their came across
2) The extra spending does not included . FML
3) SPM , just few months before the paper and my parents would want me just focus .
However, because is a life time experience , why not give a shorts about it ? Then of course my parents got bam at the first place but the their came across
inchange and teachers think about it yet, asked.Recalling back , that time I did pretty well in my essay part according to the teacher who in charge . Still remember I'm like a begger begging for food man to get the permission to go .
I'm 17 at that time leh.
Well, the last day of the application is the day my parents decided to sign it and let me go.
Nyehehehe
I was pretty excited about it , packed 2 weeks before the trip.
Well, the last day of the application is the day my parents decided to sign it and let me go.
Nyehehehe
I was pretty excited about it , packed 2 weeks before the trip.
Remember that day I can actually leave school early because of it and I haven't gotten any gifts for my Okasan and Sister Yuko so I decide to jump off Sofia's ride and follow her to Pavilion then
I roll my ass to Central market by myself . Did 10 min shopping , bought so many keychain and cookies and all fit perfectly fine in my luggage . Amen
I roll my ass to Central market by myself . Did 10 min shopping , bought so many keychain and cookies and all fit perfectly fine in my luggage . Amen
.
.
.
.
Breakfast. I only ate the seaweed, rice and miso soup .
the redish just make vomit .
Taking picture with a typical japanese girl .
* Peace Yo *
Taking train which forever complicated me .
You probably won't spot me because you suck .
Just a view from my hotel .
OMWTFBBQFML . Lunch time
My Okasan .. She have the best skin I ever see , so smooth .
なんてこった、どうして良いために、自分の肌です?私は日本が大好きです
.
.
.
.
My recent Japan trip which happen few months back was pretty much better .
I just love Japan for a reason , I would marry a Japanese Lady but I want my kids to be like some hot/cute/handsome chinese mix blood with blonde . #dreaming
Oh god , I actually can't wait to see my future.
私は日本が大好きです
私は日本が大好きです
私は日本が大好きです
私は本当にすぐに希望間もなく日本を訪問するつもりだ、主に厄介に誓う。
私は今、いくつかの明太子を必要とする。
明太子寿司、明太子弁当
私の脳はWTF、中央に赤い点を持つ正方形です。
私は日本が大好きです
私は日本が大好きです
私は本当にすぐに希望間もなく日本を訪問するつもりだ、主に厄介に誓う。
私は今、いくつかの明太子を必要とする。
明太子寿司、明太子弁当
私の脳はWTF、中央に赤い点を持つ正方形です。
.
.
.
Have you guys experiences homestay before ? Basically is beyond better than the exchange programme .
1 ) because you get to spent more time with your host family unlike the one I went , that one is more on student programe .
2 ) Homestay is a form of tourism and or study abroad program that allows the visitor to rent a room from a local family to better learn the local lifestyle as well as improve their language ability.
3 ) Basically the family are treating you like one of the family member .
4) Doing chores like cleaning the house , clean the plate after the meal and be independent .
And I personally will recommend Titan Planet which have International Homestay program . Sooner after my college over, I'm going to apply and this time I hope I have longer time spending with my future host family . I love the environment in the Japanese Family .
Titan Planet actually available like few country such as Japan ( I LOVE ) , Korea ( Any K fans ? ) , Australia and Bali . OMG , I just fainted by look at it . Wtf
Go ahead and connect with them , the new schedule is coming up for the homestay programe ,
in few years time I'm gonna blog again with my experiences .
The end .
.
.
.
2012年の最初の旅行。
シンガポールは、ここで私が来る。
私は実際にいるためUSSで新しい乗り心地とオーチャードエリアでよりよいショッピングの場所のそれの興奮を感じるよ
送風を持っているつもり。
シンガポールは、ここで私が来る。
私は実際にいるためUSSで新しい乗り心地とオーチャードエリアでよりよいショッピングの場所のそれの興奮を感じるよ
送風を持っているつもり。
First trip of 2012 .
Singapore , Here I come .
I'm actually feel excited of it because of the new ride in USS and better shopping location in Orchard Area
Going to have a blast .
おやすみ
No comments:
Post a Comment