Sunday, December 4

Fairytale Wedding

You know when a small little girl talk about their fairytale wedding , dream about themselves in the perfect wedding dress , which perfect designer to design the dress , walking down the aisle moment with the dad , the reception's decoration , the first dance with the husband , the performances and of course the most important is WHO IS THE PRINCE CHARMING  . Yeah , that is every girls dream after the right guy purposed to them . But BUT BUT the guy side ( to propose , to find the perfect ring , the perfect moment , the flowers and etc etc etc etc etc etc ) Yallah , all this making me nervous in time la . WTF
So this blogpost is dedicated to Jiang & Kim Fairytale Wedding .
Yeah , All the hard work and sweating part is well worth man . 
Yes , I planned my wedding already , from what my bride wearing ( Dress , Shoes , Jewelry and etc ) , planned my reception ( Not gonna plan at Hotel Plaza in New York but I'm doing it in Mandarin Oriental ) MY WEDDING SONG and performances . Heh , so who wanna be my wife better hurry up la #SELFPROMOTE #ThickFace #SangatThickFace 
Speaking off , this happen on the 11.11.2011 . Damn right kan ? 
Is like they pick this date because they want 11 kids , WTF . HAHAHAHAHA
So on the night before , I'm like so Kan cheong and I decide to sleep at 12AM  and woke up at 5 AM, is like I'm the one who getting married . WTF 
So , woke up at 5 AM , change into my white colar shirt and black pants then kick off to klang to meet up the bride . The groom staying over at Sunway Hotel thou 

#ChineseWedding

Jiang getting makeup done before the moment . 

Jiang's nails . 

Hair's Part . 

Putting on Veil on .

DON'T SHE LOOK LOVELY HERE ? 

The most beautiful picture ever . 

On our way to pick the groom up .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
then we picked him up . ( Okay , the reason I put so much dot is because I'm too lazy to take picture ) 

I have see white , red , blue , pink but I never see Orange and PURPLE before . 

 * Sesame Open the Door * #insidejoke

WTT 8181 . 

Cutest Baby from the Family . #IsSoCutieImmaDie

Okay . So this part to test the groom and THE BROTHER ( Me included la ) how tough are we. 
Biscuit with Wasabi and Lemon , Avacado juice with Cilli and Cilli 
and have to finish the beer in dunno how many second la . WTFBBQ
and tell you a secret here , I didn't drank the juice because I know 
is either beyond spicy or beyond meh-ish . 
SMART RIGHT ? 

then one of the represent have to pick up the door key from the bucket which full 
of Ice , Ice and MORE ICE . I escape too 
smart.com 

after 2 tried , no one success so punishment la which is 50 push up . 
yes , I escape again lo. I got weight issue okay ? 
#SoMalaysian

So this part which is the third " Torture " session. 
So , Kim have to figure out which one is Jiang's lips .
Seriously , from maid to auntie and SMALL KIDS pun ada. 
Worst , their all look sama jeh . 
( I actually know the answer one because when Jiang did it , I was in the room )
but I only told Kim is purple color la and guess what  HE GENUISLY PROUD , TOOK THE PAPER , TURN IT AND SEE AND HE GOT THE WRONG ONE. 
#Faileddotcom

and he have to blow a heart shape ballon . Okay la , It works because the 
ballon memang heart shape one ma . 

LAST , YES LAST. 
Kim have to sing love song . Okay la , actually He need to 
watch more MTV man , he only know erm kinda marry me . 
YOU ASK ME MA . 

YES , HE FINALLY PAST ALL . 
5 CREDIT 

NOW , I MAY OFFICIAL SAY YOU'RE HUBBY AND WIFFEY 

Love On Top . 
#SungguhManis 

Brother in the hook yoooo .

Sister in the house hook too . 

Praying Session . 
.
.
.
.
.

Tea Session . The older goes first then youngest

Drinking Session . 

#PretendingToBeCute 
You Success . 

Rachael , Cute not ? 
Dang , she gonna be veli pwetty . 

Family Portrait . 

And The Princess and Prince Left . 
.
.
.
.
.
Going back to Sunway Resort Hotel 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Groom's family time . 

Groom Family Picture . 

I shall post till here cause
all this giving slightly headache already . #Kiddingla 
Jiang and Kim , I'm too happy for you . 
Right now , we all are waiting for the good news . 
You know What I mean la . 
Okay , I'll continue the reception dinner in the next post or so . 
btw Happy Marriage and Make more babies . 
Love ya 
Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment