Wednesday, February 1

Sentimental


( Suddenly I feel so sentimental out of no way )
Okay , I’m actually not a very touchy muchy luchy person.
I gotta admit when it comes to relationship , I actually have fears of crossing  over the border line. WTF
When ever I’m in a relationship , I always in the childest side ( Erm , but sometimes of course I will think straight la when it comes to serious matter )
Omg , I can’t believe I just say that out of no way but seriously out of 2 relationship I involved ( SHIT , NOT LONGER A SECRET ) 
I admit I really into the first one because it was my first time getting into something and only works after 1.6 years because I guess is still bit fresh for both us and yadda yadda. *shy*
Then the second one is actually left me the big fucking huge holes in my life. 
Sometimes I recall back , stupidity of me rushing into a relationship and end up nothing accept I got hurts and posting emo status everyday in facebook , tweet every freaking second and ( secret dropping tears every night ) . To my ex-s , thanks for giving me life lesson , I moved on and now I life better.
Okay , I shall stop yawning about #HISTORYOFARRANFOONG .
.
.
.
.
Few weeks back , I have this time of sudden writing love about my English assignment . 
And I actually feels great about it after all and fucking hell I didn’t score well during my finals. FML FLL 
( Fuck Lecturer Life ) I admit I’ve find all the sources from friends about their opinions of love and I used half of them.
( To whoever who gave me opinions , Thank you and even thou I didn’t score well in finals but I actually feel proud about it . )
Okay , I shall publish it out since I’m currently run out of topics .

HERE TO PRESENT ,
THE ESSAY OF LOVE.

Love  is an incredibly powerful word . But what is exactly is love ? According to google , love refers to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from pleasure "I loved the food" to interpersonal attraction "I love my wife / husband " . "Love" may refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love , to the sexual love of eros, to the emotional closeness of familial love, or the platonic love that defines friendship , to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love. This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved , makes love unusually difficult to consistently define , even compared to other emotional states. Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts. Love may be understood a part of the survival instinct, a function keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species. Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. it never rude or selfish. It does not take not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse , to trust , to hope and to endure whatever comes .
Love , from my stance is directly intertwined with trust. Without trust , love is unable to reach its full capacity . Like a rose , love can be beautiful thing , but it also has the ability to pierce your flesh like a thorn and create a scar that will never heal        completely. Without trust in a relationship , this is exactly what happen . Once a person is betrayed by one they love , that person cannot look at the one who betrayed them in the same way ever again.  Love is supposed to be a happy thing and this verse says that trust brings happiness to love . Trust affects every area of a relationship . being able to confide in someone creates a strong connection by opening up lines of communication . If you really trust someone , you feel like you can tell them anything and everything and not even think twice about it. A sense of trust also gives also gives a sensation of peace. Love is being able to trust someone and have peace of mind rather worrying constantly about lies , backstabbing or deception . Love takes all of us through rough time and it from this we learn the lessons of how to live. A child instance leans to walk safely only when he tries and falls a couple of times. It is the pain or the end result that makes the difference to the child , and he learns to walk with perfect balancing . When we do adjust to such normal or adverse situations since childhood then why can’t we take simple relationship problems as they are and instead not put it into flames or high stakes. We being human practice or preach all kinds of moods and emotions , be it love , jealousy and hatred. It is only the understanding we need to develop and know what is important in life and make the right decision. There decisions that we make are not soul made but it does effect a lot of things around us .
There is times when you may really hate someone whom you love but “ true love “ is having assurance at all times that won’t be abandoned. Making a commitment is making promise or giving you words to someone. In a relationship , a commitment would be a promise to be devoted to those that you love. When the going gets tough and temptations are string , true love is steadfast in its journey through time. Love is an unwavering commitment to those that you love . Weather it be a commitment to a spouse to be faithful to them and have no other .
There three virtues along with many others are what make love flourish. Love is anything but simple , but those who learn to love reap the benefits over time. Love is being able to open up your heart and trust people even when you’ve been hurt. Love is keeping a solid promise to be faithful and loyal. Love is sacrificing things in life in order to make those that you love happy.
BY , ARRAN FOONG .
Heh , I actually feels proud about my essay after all and don’t laugh about it.
·          * Blushing * 






·       

No comments:

Post a Comment