Monday, October 17

PAY ATTENTION SEEKER

Hey. Me again
Don't like me typing like this ah ?
Then give me money for blogging so hard la . #DelusionalBitch
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So , this post is all about Day 4 in Nippon which is my last day . ;(
Is bit sad la of course but at least I been here and shop till I become fella Ah Lian.
take that jokes you spinner cock , I just learned it so instead of calling you bastard/FUCKER/bitch ,
I will start calling you all Chao Ku Niang / Chao Ah Beng / Ah Lian .
#SingaporeaTalkTheTalk
Anyways , let's begin with the talk you cocky people .

TELL ME HOW YOU FUCKING REMEMBER EVERYTHING ??????
failed.jpg 

I love how Japanese keep peacefully in the train unlike the one here.
Here like chicken pet pet , cannot stop one . 

Went to Kuromon Market early in the morning . FARKMEHLIFE
Guess what ? was aspected at least something but NOTHING IS SELLING. 
FUCKER LA WHO WAKES ME UP SO EARLY
then we walk walk walk walk walk and walk and walk till the end of the market only can see people. 


YOU CALL THIS AS A MARKET AH ? 
MY HOTEL ROOM BED BETTER LEH. 

So according to the tourist people , THIS IS THE BEST CHEESE CAKE IN OSAKA. 
SO MANY PEOPLE JUST FOR A 588YEN WHOLE CAKE. 

ONE WHOLE FUCKING BUILDING SELL SPORTS THINGS AH.
CAN YOU BELIEVE ? JAPANESE YOU'RE FREAKING SMART

Dotonbori.We passed here for lunch and just look around before sending the 2 old lady back . 

and then I saw this couple. Cute is one of the reason , another is THAT DUDE
USING THE BAG IS THE ONE SAME WITH NAJWA(Bestie from college ) but her is mini cooper and less colorful 
 miracle.net

DID YOU HAD YOUR DINNER/LUNCH/BREAKFAST YET ? 

YOU VOMIT BLOOD ALREADY ? 
No ... I shall continue 

BLEG ... even my own self vomit the cheese rice I had earlier.
So , me and my auntie decide to go in Daimaru to get our quick lunch and GUESS WHAT WE SAW
THISSSSSSSSSS
2 MONSTER COST ABOUT 1400 RINGGIT. 
heaven.jpg 

On our way walking back to the hotel. 

Salmon with Mash Potato . This is my lunch and supper I bought this AGAIN and set of Sashimi too.
I MISSED THIS THE MOST MAN , I WILL HAVE IT EVERY FREAKING DAY .
EVERYDAY , EVERYDAY , EVERYDAY , JUST THIS .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 hours later , me and my auntie decide to shop again since is the last day so might
as well use it instead of staying in the boring hotel . 

How Shinsaibashi look like when is comes to night. 
AMAZING HUH ? 

SAMANTHA THAVASA AND OF COURSE SPENT COUPLE INSIDE. 
HEH


THE BEST RAMEN MAN. HAD THAT FOR LUNCH AND DINNER TOO . 

ARE YOU HUNGRY YET ????

Asahi + Salmon Potato Salad + Sashimi Set = BEST THING I EVER HAD 
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
I sleep and dream I married a japanese women 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I dreamed I become a super fucking famous porn star. WTF 
.
.
.
.
.
.
> I  SLEEP LA OF COURSE < 
.
And Here I am , Last day , At Kansai Airport .




Till Then I'm signing off right now . 
Cheers for the freaking weekdays 


OKTHXBAI 

No comments:

Post a Comment