Thursday, November 8

Kardashian Kollection X Dorothy Perkins Launch Party

* Slit wrists * Sorry fellow readers , followers that I have no been blog quite a long time due to my assignment assignment and more assignment. Its just sem 1 and already killing me , next sem I have 5 subjects doubt I will be blogging much. #BadLuckArran
Anyways , went to the event with Casey and had a amazing time there. Well , the collection is so gorgeous that I have no words to describe. The dresses are nice but too bad , I can pull them on.
MUMMY , Y U NO GIVE ME A BOOBS & BOOTY ? * Rage Face *
The price for the Kollection are pretty much affordable if you seeking for dresses or tops like this.
Don't forget , this is design by The Kardashian.
I shall give you girls some sneak peak of the collection :)

Champagne Shower :) 

The Kardashian 

I took a picture of it but I didn't have the chance of eating it. #BadLuckArran

Yes , even this yummy tart. #BadLuckArran X2 

Kardashian Kollection X Dorothy Perkins 

One of my favorite top among the Kollection. 
Leopard Print Top 

THE BOOTY CALL DRESS
Green Tight Fitting Dress. Available in other colors
( Belinda Chee wore this color while Serena wore the black one ) 

The clutch I have my eyes on since I walk in the store. 
Its perfect all kinds of event :) 
If I'm not mistaken , this clutch is less than 200 ringgit. 
#Naise

With Nana . Madly in love with her blue Balenciaga clutch. 

With Jane Chuck . She said I look familiar leh. * slap self * 
Aren't she looking gorgeous as ever ? 

Serena C. Funny Host and I told her Imma get her as my hot for my wedding
in couple of years time. Can also 
Buay paiseh only 

Mummy's favorite TV host. Actually is me also la beside Joan Rivers. 
Was a bit starstruck moment stand next to her till Qazim said I look ganas in this picture. 
Very Ganas meh ? :( 

Belinda Chee. 
The last time I met her was before she married now I met her is she's married and had a baby. 

With Joyce Wong . I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE I MET HER AND TOOK A PHOTO WITH HER LOR. 
U jealous ? Hehehe

AIYO SAZZY FALAK IS SO COMEL OMG WORDS CANT DESCRIBE. 

As usual , Serena doing her thing of being fabulous hot. 
Yes , we saw those booty. :) 
* Love your heels * 

Nice a not ? Nice leh. Of course la , look at my model and who took it one. 

Me and Azura. Red Fm Deejay ;) 
Terry , stop calling her busuk . * wink wink * 

The Ladies. 

Thank You Dorothy Perkins Malaysia for bringing in such a fabulous collection and having such a fabulous event. Love the collection and wish I can carry them on :( 
Happy Shopping Girls :) 

THE END 


No comments:

Post a Comment