Saturday, October 22

Parental Control

( THIS BLOG POST IS ABOUT MY PERSONAL FEELINGS OKAY AND DON'T GO JUDGE ME SAYING I'M FUCKING RUDE KAY ....... WTF )
.
.
.
.
So recently I have an argument with my dad ( I love you mummy , you're safe for now ) about me driving out too much and going out so often. YOU CALL ME AS OFTEN ? ( Btw I don't really go out that often lo like seriously no JOKES la , my latest event will be till 12 shape then I will roll back home already lor ) FML T.T
First driving . Hey dude , you're the one who asked me to go get license and etc lalalalalal..... and now you scolded me drive too much ? what do you actually aspect me to do ? seat home and do dirty job everyfuckingdaytill I'm 21 ? Eh , I'm 18 years old not 8 months old leh ( WTF , doing dirty job for 4 year ) STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE OF THOSE KIDS WHO GO OUT EVERY FUCKING NIGHT , COME HOME LATE WHEN I NOT EVEN GO OUT EVERY FUCKEN NIGHT .
I know I still under control by you but please , let me do my own things and chase my own dream la.
I'm not mad but I'm fighting for my own rights , I'm human too I have attitude too , I have emotion too .
.
.
.
Sometimes when I did something wrong and of course I'll say sorry la but when you blame me and when you find out the true and the person is not me , DO YOU EVEN SAY SORRY TO ME ? One thing I don't like about you is , you blame me I'm fine but when you blame me and start scolding me all the punani words/Puntek words , there goes me raising up with my tone then we end up yelling at each other . I FUCKING HATE FIGHTS OKAY
.
.
.
Secondly , college . DUH , YOU NEVER GO TO COLLEGE BEFORE MEH ? ASSIGNMENT CARRY LOAD OF MARKS TO LA BESIDE EXAM AND ATTENDANCES. Can you please go ask my cousin and uncles that does assignment really that important .
Seriously yesterday was the fucked up one . I
told my mum I'm going out to do my assignment and then hours later when I arrived at my friends and dad called and FUCKING YELLED at me say that what are you doing out there again? Since when I go out the day before la dei . Fine I answer I'm doing my assignment and he say okay then be home at 2 . FUCKER , I'M NOT EVEN STARTED YET LEH THAT TIME HOW TO GO BACK HOME ? Fine so when I reached home at 4.30 and not even 5 , I called him again and kindly tell him I'm home and then this is what happen ;
Me : I'm home
Dad : what time is it ?
Me : 4.30
Dad : what assignment is this ?
Me : Business Social Assignment
Dad : Give me you friends add , I go look for her and ask her .
Me : ( tell him the apartment name and location )
Dad : I'll go ask. YOU DO WITH YOU CLASSMATES ? YOU CLASS GOT FRIENDS ONE MEH . ( This is the worst line man , eh bastard you memang puntek la , what talking you )
Me : duh , I have friends and we doing our assignment together okay .
Dad : you head la .
Me : ( at this moment I wanted to scold him sohai already )
Me : * Off to phone  * and yell at him say stop treating me like a kids please , I'm not 8 years old , I'm 18 .
few mins later he called back
Dad : why you off you phone ?
Me : because I'm done with you
Dad : * cannot remember what he say already cause was too pissed *
.
.
.
.
.
.
He got back and start yelling at me and scold me for that . DIU , I'M DOING ASSIGNMENT AND YOU'RE THE ONE NOT BELIEVE ALSO MY FAULT LA NOW , DAMN FUCKER AT TIMES ONE LA . IF YOU UNHAPPY WITH ME THEN SEND ME TO A BOARDING SCHOOL LOR THEN SAVE YOUR ENERGY TO YELL WITH ME .

Those post up there is special for my dad , hope he read it and realize something is going too wrong between me and him .
I shall go now before I start complaining already ,
Cheers and have a happy weekend .

No comments:

Post a Comment