WITHOUT ENTERING ANY COMPETITION , I WON MYSELF TICKET TO KOREAN MUSIC WAVE. ARE YOU CHAO AH KO JEALOUS OF ME ?
Okay , I actually didn't won any is the goddess of korean music PIK ZHU gave it to me since her uncle and auntie is the Choreographer for every dance in the whole concert , THANK YOU ROCKSTAR UNCLE AND PRETTY SHAKE SHAKE Auntie. Was so happy and literally a night before I couldn't sleep man. Was thinking what if 4 Minute say Sarangheyo to me ? then GD and T.O.P blow kiss to me ?
.
.
.
.
.
Those line are probably should just stay in my dream man. I'm delusional chao ah beng remember ?
and Pik Zhu and me decide to have early dinner/late lunch and guess what KOREAN FOOD . AMAZING
We first was like where to ate then I decide since I never tried the one on top floor in Pavilion , we shall try it .
Is one of the best Bimbimbap I ever had . The beef meat was cooked perfectly
Above all the side dishes , I so in love with the seaweed .
Pik Zhu's Japji , Personally I will prefer the one in Little Korean.
OUTSIDE THE STADIUM.
ONE TICKET COST 500 LEH. " FAINT PLEASE , EVERYONE "
Me and one of my crazy biatch - CHEONG XIN CHI
No comments:
Post a Comment