Monday, October 3

RANDOM

DAY 2 IN NIPPON.
So basically I have to freaking wake up at 6.30AM (5.30 AM for malaysia ) which is kanasai much like no jokes but I went to bed like 9 freaking PM , something wrong with my body la. Anyways , So day 2 we went to KYOTO ( THE BEST ) and spent the entire day there doing sightseeing which is siao because all the places I went before , the only place I haven't been probably Geon Street . Kiyomizu is like 4th times in my life I have been there man . That chao ah beng tour guide didn't bring us to Teramachi street which is FML , seriously lor , you rush to dinner/second destination so fast for what ?
Anyways , I shall start posting picture .

The River is in between the town and typical kyoto side . 
The Entrance before Kiyomizu Temple . 

Need this before you enter . #dumbBlondemoment 

HOLY WATER FROM THE HOLY HILLS 

I long time never pang sai already . Sorry ah 

AGAIN CANNOTTTTT LAU SAI.

THIS SUPER CUTE/GOOD-LOOKING COUPLE . 

SUPER FUCKING NICE MACHA ICE CREAM . MEH NEED IT NOW 

TOO NICE RIGHT ? #fliphairs 
Was in Kiyomizu about 3 hours then had lunch at the Kimono making centre ( WHICH IS SO FAR THE BEST LA )

Set with Mentaiko Seasoning .

THE WASABI FAVOR WHICH TOO POWER FOR ME . 

No comment 

WTF... I'm hungry diu.net 

Damn fucking adorable lor ... shit cute and I actually wanted to steal one but no place la . 

Actually for me the middle one and the one on the right is pretty . The flora one 

AFTER THAT , THIS CHAO AH BENG BRING US TO THIS SOUVENIRS STORE TO SHOP. FUCK YOU LA , I SPOT CHEAPER ONE IN KIYOMIZU TEMPLE LA 

Can't even buy back Samurai . So tempting to buy back and kill some bitches but meh 

Some Tsubasa look alike and Gion look alike getting married. 

Shoes of the day . #Birkinstock

GION STREET 

One of the street in Gion . Lovely Kyoto 

You probably can only find this Kyoto. I dunno about Sappuro la 

My constipation face again when I'm having this pricey green tea macha .

LOOK AT THE FUCKING FLOWER .. WTF BETTER THAN MALAYSIA ONE LOR 
WTFFFFF =D 

This dude on bike is from Hokuryo okay .... From the uniform 

BBQ FOR DINNER ... AHHH HEAVEN #BEEFU 

I AM HERE TO MAKE YOU GUYS FEEL HUNGARY. CHOP LA 

The BBQ restaurant that we had dinner . 5 MINAWAY FROM HOKURYO 

Okay .. I'm done for this post . I'm just too lazy to upload picture here so go ahead to my Facebook's Album and have a look . 
ARIGATO
Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment