So recently I have been listening this song by Chris Medina - What Are Words intro by one of my classmates. Come across whenever I listen to it , I actually tears down.
Have you guys heard before ? This song is actually really have a story about it .
Chris, an aspiring singer, said he fell in love with Juliana the first moment he saw her and the two became engaged in the coffee shop she worked in, in 2007. They had planned to wed two years after getting engaged, but shortly before they could walk down the aisle, Juliana suffered a brain injury in a tragic car accident. On the exact day they were supposed to get married, Chris shared a song he wrote for his ladylove on Facebook.
According to Juliana’s MySpace page, which appears to not have been updated since December 2007, her idol is Oprah Winfrey and she is a major music fan, especially of musicals like “Rent” and “Wicked,” and Chris’ band at the time, The Green Light.
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then their done
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud, those words
They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
And I know an angel was sent
Just from me and now know I'm meant
To be where I am and I'm gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight And I'm gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then their done
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud, those words
They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
And I'm gonna be here forever more
Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most
I'm forever keeping my angel close
No comments:
Post a Comment