Sunday, October 16

This is not a useless post .

So came across I still have 3 post to about my Nippon trip and more random crap. So right now I decide I'm gonna post about day 3 in nippon. Day 3 was about Kobe , Kobe Harborland , Sakae Breweries , Nankin-machi and last but not least Meriken Park .

Chinatown in Kobe . ???????

SUPER FUCKING BIG ZHONG ( DUMPLING ) 6 Bucks only leh cheaone.jpg

SORRY , THIS IS MY BABY LASHES SISTER. TWINS YO 

According to the owner of this music store , this pink/glitter guitar used by AKB 48 . 

NIPPONIAN , WHAI YOU SO SMART DE ?
 I DON'T EVEN HAVE ORANGE HAIRS MAN. 

SUPER PAU AND YUMMY TOO BUT OILY AND I'M CHEESY . 

WORST LUNCH I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. 
KAYA BUN ARE BEYONG BETTER. 

So me and aunt decide to skip lunch and just walk around the mall and
guess what I found and seriously I NEARLY BOUGHT IT but the end 
I see no point la , my hairs is straight enough so I skipped it .

SUPER FUCKING RIGHT ? WANTED TO GET THE ZEBRA ONE LAR 

The Sakae Factory. I'm not drunk

me and awesome empty bucket of Sakae. 

Does this make you vomit yet ? NOOOOOO 

Maybe this ......
BLEGH , Sorry people. * Wink Wink * 

Drank 3 cup of that and I'm still standing strong . 

then we went to harbor park for some shopping. 
THAT CHAO AH BENG TOUR GUIDE DIDN'T BRING US TO MERIKEN PARK . 
DIU KAO 7 LA 

One of the part . 

Some high school kids / college kids practicing . 

NICE ANOT ? Give some compliment la duh . 

6 Dogs in total this family owned. 1 on the male owner hands another 1
on the female owner hands. 

Is so tempting to buy but realize it was too big la so I decide never mind then .

HOW CAN YOU NOT SAY NO ? 

ARE YOU JEALOUS OF ME ? YES YES YES OKTHXBAI 

breathtaking ? Who cares about you 
AND SERVE ME MY DINNER YOU BIATCH . 
AND THEIR DID.
FINALLY I CAN HAVE MY RAWR FISH . 
ITATAKIMAS 

Last but not least , me and my food . 

till then I shall leave now . Day 4 will be up soon 
Goodbye , Xx . 

No comments:

Post a Comment