Sunday, October 3

Will be you still there for me all the time ?


As the sun goes down in front of me
It reminds of me of where I want to be
With you and you alone
Hold me in like you were made for me
I'm losing faith in gravity
I just need to let you know
And I just need to let you know
I'm not going to come down
Down off of these clouds
All these heroes come and go
But you're still standing
You teach me to rise up
To open my eyes up
All these heroes come and go
But you're still standing.
- David Cook
This song keeps playing on your birthday .You're my heroes and forever do .Recalling back the first time we meet each other when our face is still so chubby and non pimples face . WTF haha We will not that close but we did say hey in the informal way I guess ? Pfff okay , Form 3 was kinda a blast , had so much fun end of the years . Remember you're the first 1 which saw my phone that I text with "erm" , remember ? haha Having a hard time with erm for like 2 years man . WTF

You're the voice I hear inside my head, the reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need, the song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you.
- Joe Jonas
This song is insane man . hahaha Oh well , I already moved forward my life since the trip so ya . You're the 1 who keep telling me that moved forward arran , erm is useless . Hahaha alot people use the same way but I only will listen what you say btw I OWN YOU ALOT . Yes , I was not that happy about what happen this year , 2010 is totally diffrent . My wish for last years is , GOD Please make 2010 a great year . but ..... seems that God make it 360 degree diffrent . Oh well , this is life kan , what can I do ?
2009 - It was a blast year for me maybe you . You had fall in love with someone and I got to meet a bunch of amazing people . I am glad about that .
Why I keep talking about my life man ? WTF is your birthday SOFIA .
Hello Beautiful
How's it going?
I hear it's wonderful in California
I've been missing you it's true
But tonight I'm gonna fly
Yea tonight I'm gonna fly
'cause I could go across the world
See everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes.



2008 - After PMR .

MIMI- Love
Valentine day's 2009
Big eyes.
JONAS BROTHER - How dare you man ?
IU Day 2009
Lara Sweet 16 . - 2009
New School Uniform , New YEAR. 
Glory Manchested United . 
Butterfly will never fly away .

Happy Birthday Popiah .
with love arran donahue'10

No comments:

Post a Comment