As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Remember when... ollie-ollie-oxen free meant something?... getting high meant swinging at the playground? ...the worst thing you could get from boys were cooties? ...dad was our hero and mom was the girl you were going to marry? ...your worst enemies were your siblings? race issues were who ran the fastest, and war was a card game? life was simple and care free...but what I remember most was wanting to grow up. Now ollie-ollie-oxen free is just some gibberish... getting high is a major issue... and pot isn't just a pan in the kitchen... stds and babies are huge compared to cooties...dads an asshole and mom wants to marry you off... your siblings are your best friends... be nice to them... race issues and war are common things these days, and it's not fun anymore... and sometimes I wish I were 2 again because skinned knees are easier mended than broken hearts...
Have you ever heard a song from so long ago with so many memories tied to it that it made you cry? And didn't you wish that you could go back into time when everything seemed so much simpler and carefree? Those are songs that are the soundtrack of our lives... the ones that bring back childhood memories, best friends, first love, first heartbreak... the memories. Yes , memories always remain the same even though people in the picture change. I think for everyone , most human on earth believe picture describe the perfect moment .
By living each day to its absolute fullest you not only sleep better at night but you are one step closer to your dreams
take chances. tell the truth. date someone totally wrong for you. say no. spend all your cash. fall in love. get to know someone random. be random. say i love you. sing out loud. laugh at a stupid joke. cry. get revenge. apologize. tell someone how much they mean to you. tell a jerk what you feel. let someone know what they're missing. stalk someone. blackmail. laugh til your stomach hurts. live life
My Super Not Sweet Sixteen
Forever And Always
Best High School Memories . The best nothing beat this
Short and Sweet .
Those time in class .. Crazy kids back then
Probably the best issue of the magazine I've see . SOMEONE PUBLISH IT
I shall end with myself jumping to show I'm growing .
Joy Jump .
Gonna end this post right now before I start crying again .
Having a hard time looking through all the picture I took back in high school , I so much prefer High School then college .
Shall off now , Cheers everyone .
No comments:
Post a Comment