Oh maybe more than that . Oh well , got caught up with bunch of assignment ( MEH ) ( I still have 4 more to go ) AMEN , JESUS WHAI YOU SO BAD TO ME ? Oh well , I still have 1 more sem to go then I'm done with life in IACT ( Okay , I'm going to apply RMIT and Some event management's college in Switzerland ) Okay , right now I'm dreaming really big okay. No jokes , I wanna own a Audi TT , I wanna own Range Rover Sport , I wanna own Hummer H3 , I wanna own Bentely Continental GT , I wanna own a Butik ( I HATE DRAWING , I WANNA BE THE OWNER OF LOVE , BUNITO ) I wanna own a beach house in Bel Air ( YEAH , I WANNA HAVE NAKED NEIGHBOURS SO SEX AND THE CITY , FREE PORN MAN ) WTF .. FML
Yeah , whatever people dream you can see it in my list man . Hahahaha Okay , actually to own so many things before I close " my eyes and never see the next day sun " is impossible man but I always keep in my mind that MUST AT LEAST OWN 2 OR 3 THING . WTFBBQ
Sorry la , I won't beg my parents to get all those for me because I don't ( sek toll hai ) . Hahahaha but mostly I wanna own a butik after Uni life . Okay la , I always dream big one . I dream I work under Kimora Lee Simmons , Farah Khan , Vogue , Elle . I WANNA BECOME STYLIST , I WANNA BECOME FASHION DESIGNER . HAHAHAHA Farny not ? lame.jpg
But the point of being a designer is , drawing . I got no talent when it comes to a pensil and a art block . I can think really well but I just can't draw la . Got inspiration but dunno how to draw also no point la , is like cooking chicken rice when you don't have chicken . ADUI , maybe stylist is my road la . I dunno lah , being a stylist make me feel proud in a way , I get to doll up celebrities ( of course , not malaysian la because they have this attitude to me ) MM SONG MAX , Yala , call me bitchy or what but those celebrities is memang one lar , like one day I tweeted some host for one show I say she is inspiration and bla bla until now no reply leh . MALAYSIAN CELEB TRYING TO ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE HIGHER , PLEASE LA , SOMEONE YOUNGER GONNA TAKE YOUR SPOT SOON . WTF
Is someone gonna sue me or something ? hahahahaha I'm speaking true what , if you wanna sue means you memang have that kind of attitude lo .
Event Manager. I love to plan event , from little kids party to some bachelorette party , I CAN DO IT . Of course not all by myself la .. DUH
Yallah , I can barely type or talk so don't aspect to see me appear on YOUR TV Or being emcee in some event . NO HELL WAY I CAN TALK LIKE A REAL DEAL . WTF
Plus , I curse beyond too much . ( WTF , I just did )
Yeah , I guess stuck between stylist and event management . I'm soo lazy to think about my whole future right now , SOOOOO LAZY LA . I don't mind end up like Cheesie or Xiaxue ( yeah , I want someone to Sponsor me for nose job , teeth and most important MY SPAIR TAYAR WTF ) .
Seriously , I don't get it . You blog something , you get free stuff rest of your life ? What come worst is , something they even complain about it . IF DON'T LIKE THEN GIVE ME LA , I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE ALL . #Cheapskate.jpg
#CloseYourEyesBecauseYouGonnaGetNightMares
So I'll just end my post here .
Next post gonna be about the Fairytale wedding .
Cheers

No comments:
Post a Comment