Monday, November 1

Hello November , Hello SPM , Hello Bitchess 


Is the first day of November , did i feel excited ? Not at all . But at least better than past few months . SPM is in 22 days more , guess what ? I'm not really ready man . Oh well , I still got few more weeks to go , I shall bring books walking around man . Haha , this is what i"m doing a month before exam . I shall stop talking about SPM . 
Yes , being so emotion this past few months . Well , when everyone first thing though about me is I look like a MALAY dude , posting all the emo post in here , emo quotes in facebook status and facking spam the twitter ( OMGOSH , I have more than 9000th tweets now ) . Having a conversation with Liann , and she say almost half of my my tweets is all about emo feelings man . Well what to do ? you guys should not blame me for that , just blame that particular person who smash my bloody heart . I don't really get it now this people love to see the others get hurt , gosh no balls meh ? I just have 22 days more to go , then i will never ever see your face again in my life . THANK YOU LORD 




Gracias people , I need to learn spanish right after SPM . Anyone with me ? the fees pay yourself la . Hahaha 
Great News : Hannah just called , she is coming back this thursday . Means she reach here at thursday la . I god miss her man , she been away from this country since I was form 1 . she just came back every CNY and Christmas . Aha , meet her last year but only for a days because she have to catch up with the Uni life ( currently she in columbia ). She going Brown next year , gosh mother beta pi . hahaha mummy use to from that Uni but she never graduates there but she graduates in NYU ( Nan Yang Uni , Singapore ) then she meet my dad then move back here and marry . 
I'm waiting for you Hannah , I need my Dylan Candy Bar stuff , adrianna VS bra and gifts from dickson . 

No comments:

Post a Comment