Dear Rachel ,
You're cute , funny and awesome . You make me realize how my life actually are . Knowing you is like a best gift from god . We more than a friends , we are like family. Hey sistar , the song crazier remind me of you because you are the crazier in my life . Sometimes seeing you sad , I feel like going sad too . You're amazing like always . haha , even though this note short but is nice to have you in my life . Love you cherry , cheer up . The song cherry cherry boom boom remind me of you because you're a cherry . =D
Dear Lin Vin ,
You're cool , cooler than me . Have most of the funny conversation with you. You in inspire me a lot , like a lot . Now this , you always tweet about football and most important is you in love with a new man which is stevie . Aha , the way you speak make me laugh . I can't fight with you cause I know you gonna win the battle , so ya. I'm gonna remember you will Cesc fabreges sandwich and Mrs.Raymond . 愛不疚 remind me of you cause that song is my fav all the damn time .
Dear Lara ,
you being thru a lot this year. Being an emotiona doll this year , you make me realize How suck is my life man . But today and now , you have been fall in love with someone you dream to be , he is your prince charming , glad to heard you are in his life . Sometimes , I just jealous that you are such a lucky dolls in the earth . You and your personality is the most thing I jealous about . Hahaha , you're stunning and pretty . Having you in my life is like worth than anything man . Sometimes you cheer me up yo which I appreciate a lot . haha Kangaroo next year babe . Hip's don't lie remind me of you cause you're that sexy like shakira
Dear Niki ,
You are such a nice friend man . Still remember how we meet ? ha , the story begin how I got my facebook man . I still remember after the PMR trip , I always hangout in your class . One day , few days before school end , you borrow me your white Dell laptop to create facebook . aha this is how i begin my facebook life . Thanks yo , hahaha if not you I won't have those thousand friends man . Sorry for making fun of you and Kar keat . I lifeless la , aha . Sorry Ya Is my appoligize accepted ? haha thunder remind me of cause you miss that concert . HAH
Dear Shamyra ,
Hey shamiboobs . I kinda missed you , I have no idea why . Aussie next year okay ? I doesn't spent that much time with you compare to rachel and lara . You kurang active in twitter la , please shamiboobs , active la sikit . ahaha so we can bitch about people. You never being thru anything like me and rachel . We basically emo for few hours or pisses for few hours then happy back . aha Whataya Want From Me is for you , you love his smooky eyes and perfect eyeliner .
Dear Sofia ,
OMGOSH , I'M GONNA MISS YOU KAO KAO MAN . well , how we start ? we talk less this year , i have no idea why . WHy ah ? aha , never mind . I bet next year we will be bitching about someone together . Aha , I did tears when i did your present cause too touching already . aha , you own me 1 next year . Seriously , I god miss you now . Well , we won't be meeting up so much next year , coming weeks we must spent some quality time toegether before we go diffrent ways. Dota will gonna be the song for you in my mind cause you lap it so much . Dota Dota
Dear Mira ,
The wish for my birthday this is Wish you will here with me . aha but seems that the dream will come a bit late la . You been thru with me kinda lot , you teach me how should I moved forward to my life , dum all the crap behind and just move on . You make me really sometimes I need a perfect getaway , Ya I really should . Maybe After SPM , me you and Liann for a Sentosa trip , beach volleyball seems better than anything . You making my life should be full of happiness , sadness must less . Yo're the best , Glad to heard you doing well in italy. If I have a bunch of cash , I will come to Italy to meet at you then have a week vacation in capri , that will be PERFETTO . aha , come back to malaysia as soon as you can , we need a lot of outing and perfect catch up moment . Memories willl be yours cause me and you must always make a great memories together .
Dear Shanice ,
I'm gonna miss your signature look . Still remember how the hell we meet ? Well , all because of shermaine I guess . No matter how we meet , we will still become the best buddy kan ? Shan , you change a lot , since the day you came back from Japan , you change like My god , but I still recognize you . Aha , the way you talk to me when it comes to "erm" you will be totally different , more to a friends maybe siblings talk , Haha , I'm gonna graduate this friday , ain't chu gonna miss me ? Oh well , I will come back sometimes la if the assignment doesn't burn me down la . Haha , Please come for prom . ROCK THAT BODY , you and me , you make me crazy that song sometimes .
Dear Shermaine ,
You facking bitch . Where have you been man ? We need to talk man , 5 days more I will be gone , can you just spent few days with me . Aha , Dolls I still remember you scold me like a crazy mad doll man . You teach me the way to solve a problem , you teach me moving forward my life like everyone above did , this is what a 3 years and few months friendship . aha Thanks yo , I realize is not easy and kinda tough but at the end I finally can say I'm over with the situation . Don't chu feel proud of it ? Well , yes Life isn't that easy yes it true , sometimes looking at the brightside is the way to looking forward for life . aha wait , where the hell is my present man ? Neve rmind la , I don't have the blast at my birthday either so ya . I'm leaving this place soon , miss me okay ? haha Pinky promiss .
Dear Yi Jing ,
You're my laughing gas like sometimes la . Aha , We had Sushi lunch in a roll . You laugh the most , and you eat the slowest and yap . Well , Is okay , no point of blamming you right since you make most of us laugh like an idiot shit . Aha , glad to meet you even through just few months ago . We meet tru the internet , like online speed dating but this is friends dating lo . We all know who is your admire la . JAJAJAJAJA , Well thanks for making me laugh all the dam time man , I'm gonna miss ngau ngau man . HAHA I'm gonna set my ringtone as Love the way you lie because this song remind me of you , in the good way la .
Dear Jing Mun ,
Yo crazy kids in the town . aha what a nice name for you man . I still remember how we met , we use like like each other status in facebook because dam emo , then 1 day somehow out of no way I talk to you in facebook chat , asking weather you okay anot I bet that is how we meet . Haha , you are a nice friend and you always cheer people up by your craziness . My god each time you laugh , jump , talk is like the weirdest doll in the world man , I like the way you make people smile all the dam time . *WINK WINK * Haha don't chu fee proud ? My god . Had the best time with you the past weeks and months . You always make my day into candy land . Thanks Yo , I hope we can have more spent so we can CAMWHORE a lot . Oh yeah , camwhore reminds me of you because you can camwhore where ever , whenever with who ever you are , nice , if I camwhore people will say ewww man but you LIKE LIKE LIKE . hahaha Gonna leaving this school in 5 days time , are you gonna miss me ? If we free , we will have like friday date with yi jing and lovy in leisure mall . SAKAE SAKAI . Aha On anytime okay ? teenage dream remind me of you , cause of youe message tone .
Dear Lovy ,
My god , you pretty woman . Well , we talk a lot yesterday in pav and skype . Yes , Your smile always make me smile , if someone can't smile when their stand in front of , I think their have mental problem man . Aha , the song 下雨天 remind me of you because you love that song that much . yesh , that much . Please don't cry anymore and don't cry on friday please . we need camwhoring alot this friday . Aha bye
Dear Ezzat ,
You idiot la . hahaha Skype with me , and stop saying yourself is the most sexy man please , perasan much . okay <3 I just realize you look like aideit . Glad to meet you this year yo and thanks for that flashing off . =P <3
So far I can only think this few cause their make my years the most . well , others please don't get jealous yours will come 1 day when I miss you > ahahha WTF
No comments:
Post a Comment