Cracked down the middle,
split in two.
The pieces always,
remind me of you.
I see you alot,
and I wanna say hi.
But you just keep on,
walking by.
I need to forget,
I need to set my heart free.
So I'll keep on telling myself,
we aren't meant to be.
I can't wait for the day,
when it doesn't hurt anymore.
When it doesn't effect me,
right to the very core.
When I can say goodbye,
without one regret.
When I can finally say,
I'm not scared to forget.
split in two.
The pieces always,
remind me of you.
I see you alot,
and I wanna say hi.
But you just keep on,
walking by.
I need to forget,
I need to set my heart free.
So I'll keep on telling myself,
we aren't meant to be.
I can't wait for the day,
when it doesn't hurt anymore.
When it doesn't effect me,
right to the very core.
When I can say goodbye,
without one regret.
When I can finally say,
I'm not scared to forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment