Wednesday, October 6

Better Days .



She stars look dull tonight.

I wonder if you see them like I do.
Everything was always so much brighter when we were 'together'.
More Alive.
I dreamed that you were gone a while ago.
I was so naive to think something like that would never happen.
I resent you for doing this to me but you did what you thought you had to.
I understand that.
I still have those cute messages you used to send me.
I cant bare to delete them; they're my only evidence of the happiness you gave me.
Though, I can't read them either; they will only remind me of what I've lost.
I saved the message you sent me telling me we couln't be together, it seems like I've read it thousands of times over, I just can't bring myself to delete it.
It's kind of pathetic that I've kept them, it's like my life depends on them.
Sometimes I think it does because they still make me smile, and sometimes a smile is all I need to get through the day. I guess I can't erase the memories, but I'm not complaining.
Sure I've given up on you, but I can't move on ..
I'm in denial, I still ---- you.
I'm not saying the word anymore.
But fuck this, my eyes are starting to blur now.
I hope this'll lead to better days .. 



No comments:

Post a Comment