It just feels too dull down here,
Because the sun is not shining.
I see all these children running,
And too many parents whining.
All these happy people are hiding,
From this broken, fragile world.
I see all it's imperfections though,
Because I'm just a broken girl.
Yet, you wouldn't notice me now,
If I didn't get to write again today.
I write all about what bothers me,
And I often have too much to say.
I know I state the clear obvious,
And I cause a lot of your pain.
I've broken too many promises,
But writing here keeps me sane.
I come here when I've got nobody,
And everybody is at my back.
I yearn for some of this existence,
Although company I always lack.
When I turn to greet somebody,
I know they wont always be around.
I figure I have nothing left anymore,
Yet I daren't make a sound.
I don't want to be remembered here,
If I had to die for the last time, today.
All I know is that I've had my chance,
And have said all I've needed to say.
Because the sun is not shining.
I see all these children running,
And too many parents whining.
All these happy people are hiding,
From this broken, fragile world.
I see all it's imperfections though,
Because I'm just a broken girl.
Yet, you wouldn't notice me now,
If I didn't get to write again today.
I write all about what bothers me,
And I often have too much to say.
I know I state the clear obvious,
And I cause a lot of your pain.
I've broken too many promises,
But writing here keeps me sane.
I come here when I've got nobody,
And everybody is at my back.
I yearn for some of this existence,
Although company I always lack.
When I turn to greet somebody,
I know they wont always be around.
I figure I have nothing left anymore,
Yet I daren't make a sound.
I don't want to be remembered here,
If I had to die for the last time, today.
All I know is that I've had my chance,
And have said all I've needed to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment