Monday, October 11

Free-period crush


I miss the times,
when free period comes. I jumps
and wait until I see your eyes.
I know I'm beginning to rush,
rush along to you while I tell my friends to hush hush.
my blood rush to my veins, my cheeks won't even stop blush.

While you, still sit there.
cigarettes and hair. tattoos on your right hand.
tees and boots. jeans.
sometimes sneakers. and sweater when it rains.
with your trademark-whiskers.
and your long-gone dark eyes that says more words than your mouth.
I'm looking at you, while you're looking at me.

I pass those times,
examining your eyelashes.
while sending smiles to my friends,
realize you're watching me as I look back.

bell is ringing. Walking with pride,
I left my heart behind, she don't want to leave

Times to times,
I realize you're just a crush, I know it won't last.
As the seasons flies fast.
But, I enjoyed it at last.

howdy, mr. rouge?
see ya next term on the same seats, different atmosphere.
will you still watching? 

No comments:

Post a Comment