Thursday, October 7

Only Time Will Tell


























No I am not lonely
Coz I am not alone
No I am not crying
Coz I have to let you go

I don't need reminders
I just want to forget
After everything you put me through
Im glad this is the end

While the time keeps rolling by
I sit alone and write
With your voice fresh in my mind
Wait til I see you again

I don't wanna leave like this
Silence between us both
Maybe friends can happen later
And all I have is letting go
If everything that happened
Happened for some reason
I'd like to think that maybe
That this 'over' is a 'beginning'
But only time will tell
So I'll have to wait

No I don't wish for disaster
It's not fair
So I wish you happily ever after
For today but it's not the same

Well I've tried to move on
But I get stuck at the same places
Where we use to go
I guess I should have known

You would not make this easy
Your set on staying here
You don't wanna let go
So you keep whispering in my ear

I heard every word
I heard every lie
And I don't know why
I miss you so much

When I think it through
I run over everything
And there's nothing new
So there's no second chances here

You hurt me
I tried hard
You saw
That I fell fast
It hurts
But I'm gone
Now its time
To move
Just let go
Please let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment