Saturday, October 16

A bitter muse

My life doesn't have room for your criticism
Your snide remarks laced with venom
A smile can make me forget every word you say
There is nothing your words can change
Next time you feel the need to get bucked off your high horse
Please try elsewhere, where someone might care

Right now I'm still smiling even after you resorted to brutal means of control
Realize you aren't in control of my life
Or my decisions, I am free to do what I please
And right now I would love to see the look on your face
When you see you've had absolutely no effect on me

You don't realize it but you made yourself into a controlling manipulative disgrace of a human being.
I have no patience for the likes of you and you have no place in my life

Thinking before speaking is something taught in elementary school
Why is it that you need a refresher course?
Did you forget that your actions and words have consequences?
You must have- to make it clearer for you
I have lost all respect for you
You are not welcome in my home, my life, my business.
Congratulations, you burn bridges faster than anyone I've ever met

What did you think the outcome would be?
When you barge into a situation that doesn't concern you
Uninvited and unwelcome 
You have no right and no say in these matters
Maybe before you try controlling others
You should learn to control that mouth of yours

If I were to lower myself to your level, I'd say you need a muzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment