Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Cheese . Cheese . Cheese . Cheese .
Ai die .
And you guys must been wondering what the heck or what the cheese happen to me ?
Nope , I don't remember I got bang by a car next to Jln Bukit Bintang , Nope I never got fuck by a cow ,
I never ate rat before because rat love cheese like I do , I never got slapped by some Ah Lian or yadda yadda yadda . * I let you guys imagine la *
So why exactly cheese with me ?
.
.
.
I didn't digest too much Cheesie .
* I mean read la duh , digest sound really wrong *
Okay la , I kinda admit when I'm bored , I read blogs .
Dear Cheesie , you blog is fun and of course I'm having a hard time closing the tab because is #Addicted
* WTF . every time I read her's and Xiaxue's , I will go open 10 tabs , each tab different year one *
Yadda , I'm siao in a way la . But I still love both of you
Yes , I'm mad . You cheese up
.
.
.
.
.
A conversation between two girls in
primary session.
Ah Lian A : I don’t
know what it is, but whenever that Ah Beng pulls my hair or hit me, I feel all
blush.
Ah Lian B : Aiya , I can see that . Even though you yell at him him that you hate him, it just feel
like you tell half of the story... * cheater *
Ah Lian A : It’s
like I hate him and can’t get enough of him at the same time. Even though I ran
over and told my momma that he’s hitting me, I hope he never stops.
Ah Lian B : Oooooooooooooh,
your wish is about to come true ..... he is 5 step away .
4 years later
A
conversation between two girls during high school.
Ah Lian A : Did know
that Ah Beng love to watch porn and masturbate in the bathroom ?
Ah Lian B : How did
you know ? Did you guys just ...........
Ah Lian A : No la ,
I where got so wild . His member told me .
Ah Lian B : ......
His Boner ......
* Awkward moment
*
Ah Lian A : He is
one of the hottest guy around .
Ah Lian B : What the
fuck ...
3 years later
A
conversation between two senior girls during first day of class.
Ah Lian A : Hey , do
you see that dude who was already in the classroom when we walked in ?
Ah Lian B : which
one you talking about ? the one in some random jersey and shorts short .
Ain't he is the Ah
Beng ?
Ah Lian A : OMG , HE
IS AH BENG ? WHAT THE FUCK ? HE SO CUTE NOW .
Ah Lian B : I would
go infront of him and ask him for sex man.
Ah Lian A :
What ? You're too desperate. I think I will just go stalk him , his
facebook or twitter.
Ah Lian B : OMG ,
WHO CARES . * Adjust Bra , Pull the thong , Put on Lip gloss *
Hello Ah Beng
.
.
.
.
Those are one of
those line appear in any asian chick flicks .
It was totally a random crap okay , not gonna expect anyone to read it . WTF
till then I'm off .


No comments:
Post a Comment