Can somebody help me ? OMG
I'm getting lazier and lazier la . All I did in this holiday is just wake up at 1.2.3 , get lunch then seat right in front the TV for hours till 5 each walk up to take noon nap ( clearly I don't need it ) wake up at 7 watch Singaporean Drama till 8 then dinner then online till 10 then movie ........ online till Idunno what time then sleep next day repeat the same shit. wtf
What turf
.
.
.
.
.
22 DAYS AGO
.
.
.
.
I still remember I was having conversation with N in the car and I told her that I wanted to London because I've never been there ( My parents abandoned me when I'm 2 years old , their went to Europe traveling ) MOTHER SON OF THE -------- . wtf
then I told my doddy let's go somewhere during the holiday season like erm UK guess what he replied , I veli bz with my work , no time for holiday then I was like what turf . other people can have fun in other country but why not me ? then I realize my doddy is motherfucking workingholic
ivelisadlife.com
So I asked momma la , say I wanna go travel LA alone guess what ? guess what ? GUESS WHAT ?
She replied with me with very soft tone say that LA veli dangerous one , going alone not safe not safe .
SO WHAT YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO DURING THE HOLIDAY ? FML WTF
Seriously what both of them one lar ? I'm so sick of life staying at home , staying at home and more staying at home .
so today I did nothing productive beside blogging . WTF
I dunno to thank who for motivated me for being such a hardworking blogger . Pun indeed
OMG , SOMEBODY PWEAR KIEL ME LA .
Seriously , I've nothing to blog about . I have no idea to do . This is why , I hate super fucking long holiday where I have nothing to plan on or no activities daily .
YES I'M FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW .
Pun indeed




No comments:
Post a Comment