Monday, December 19

Stronger

Still remember  How much I wanna be famous ? WTF.com Okay la , actually not to be famous just slightly have a fame or crown on top of my head . wtf
And remember I wanna blog everyday like I'm can bripe out what  turf in my head , guess what ? 
it actually not working loh. Aiya , I totally knew it . What pun
.
.
Wanna become model short and fat , wanna become singer sound like a Chihuahua , wanna become blogger blog's no one is reading ( pun indeed ) wanna become PORNSTAR my body too farnny or too wide . WTF 
See how to take the world and work the limelight la ? Lim beh veli hangry lor . 
Then I came out with this idea with putting one whole tan of Botox in my body so I can either be the male putting to much botox and die or FOREVER 18 . Pun 
See la , only 2 way to get in the party of the year or dinner of the month . Haih #isad 
Few days back I saw this blogger post something like * Fashion Makeover ( I think ) , blog must be have at least 200 view per day ( Diu , I only got 2 ) * See like this how to be famous ? Who wanna join me and cry together now ? 
Super frustration one lor , is like I'm trying really hard and no one really wanna fuck it ? 
I started to think the 2 advert company I sign up for is actually plain useless. 
Nuffnang , I dunno why , you're the first company that I signed up but I have got none of the benefit. FML
What you actually want me to blog la ? I didn't have all the invitation to all this big even , I known plenty of blogger because I read their blog daily but I've yet know none of them in person. Yes , I met cheesie and aud but not that their remember me also . Super fucking sad la , sometimes I see all this blogger get to go event like Napbass or some food event and I get to go none . FFFFML 
I dunno what else to do right now ? (Y) 
Advertlets , I though once I sign you up , you gonna bring me joy or more joy but you have no done any good thing to me . ( this just sound like some god thing , wtf ) 
Okay la , i don't want to bratz about it man . Screw it la , if you wanna give me invites . 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Came across that most MALAYSIAN MALE BLOGGER don't usually blog about fashion     
( bryanboy.com is from Thailand ) Is like their only blog like Gadget Review or Gadget Review or MORE FOOD REVIEW . Don't you guys feel sien about the same topic again ? So you can use a caption again and again ? not sien one meh. I eat pork for every meal also meh like fuck man. 
And this hit me up that I shall start become a fashion blogger once I got the tool I want . megusta.com
I'm so so so so so so excited man . 



Shirt from G.U ( Bought it in Shinsaibashi ) , Both rings from 
Bugis Street . #VainOutfitOfNoDay

No comments:

Post a Comment