Tuesday, December 27

Take the wheel

Yellow.
So came across that this year past kinda fast ( I mean very ) . #Cheesenya
Still remember back to April , it was my refreshment year ( Virgin )  of college till now,  few more weeks is my last sem which means I'm gonna be a student of MIBT or RMIT ( fingers cross , pray hard , AMITABHA)  . I still can't pick over both A-M-A-Z-I-N-G college 
* not that my parents know about it  * #ApplyingWithoutLettingThemKnow smart.jpg
Screw it if their find out , I still gonna try my luck and apply , who knows they might accept me . 
BEST QUALIFICATION * What turf 
.
.
.
Parents again . meh meh meh 
One think I don't get about my parents ( ASIAN PARENTS ) is , I'm 18 but their are treating me like I'm 8 years old 8 months ( Primary 2 ) or just 18 months ( Probably still a baby ) . I dunno is there any parents  out there like that or just mine . Recently I came out with this great idea of going to Singapore alone ( Not crazy , bitch please ) where I will be staying with my aunt ( dad sister ) who stayed in Outram Park and I'll be going explore Singapore and of course visit friends la then my parents was like , Are you crazy ? Since then I think their are worry about me but Hello , I'm 18 , I know how to take care myself ( Fight with some chao ah lian , use fork poke that asshole's ass who steal my passport or just make the fucker faint by kicking his dick ) I know all this one and I still don't get it why you both have to make such a big deal about it . 
Seriously ? I'm not even own a lady muppet ( VAGINA )  ahhh shit , my secret is out . *nicepunarran
Why would u guys even worry about me at the first place ? I wanna burst out soon man if I stay in this house any longer . I have 20 more days of holiday ( FUCK YOU LA COLLEGE ) and I have nothing , literally NOTHING to do , not going out ( no money leh ) , Not going out ( no money leh ) and NOT GOING OUT ( NO MONEY LEH ) . See , I repeated same shit over 3 times because I really have nothing to do beside seating at home , watch TV , sleep , watch and it goes on and on and on till might night . I FUCKING HATE LONG HOLIDAY OKAY . 
If I own a cow , I probably will be a rich ass right now cause of producing millions of cheese . 
Please guys , don't make me seat here all day cheesing the entire post till then I'll just go do something productive ( going to the bathroom , pee and shower ) 

next post hopefully gonna be advert . To promote who ? Myself , MYself and MYSELF LA . 



No comments:

Post a Comment