Trials is finally here , I mean like tomorrow . For god sick is first paper will be HISTORY . why ? Why ? WHYY on the earth the subject that we hate the most on the first day of trials . Never mind , Let's all just hope nothing gonna happen and just calm to take the test . I don't get it , why other schools (among all the school ) had 2 or 3times of trials but ours like once , wtf man ? not fair la anyways just wanna wish GOOD LUCK to all the form 5 and let's suffer maybe stress together . SEJARAH is killing me right now .
gonna ciao now , nights everyone . Gonna suffer with my sejarah books right now
and
P/S : People , please wish all the form 5 luck , I NEED IT .

No comments:
Post a Comment