You think you know me
Thought you could hold me
You said that you loved me
Though never even showed me
Turned about around friends
Me hoping it would end
Then smiling that face
My heart lost it’s steady pace
Now your older and practically
see through.
Now that you older I can’t see you
My heart lost your spark
It cannot spark and restart
Me wishing you back
Though “come true” my wishes lack.
I know they say no to “Us”
But you must stay true to “Us”
Please don’t walk away from me
Your all with I want to be.
I can already read your mind
Your staying now stay mine
I’ll be faithful and true
I’ll be me and you be you.
You think you know me
Thought you could hold me
You said that you loved me…
And now I believe you..
No comments:
Post a Comment