Monday, September 6

Is so Fluffy , I'm gonna die

Having the best meeting at Lara place last friday , Guess what ? I'm gonna be there tomorrow cause is her baby bash birthday . Oh well , cut out the birthday part , let's now talk about the blast . Is was a blast man , cam-slutting around her house with my DIDI . aha , sadly sham was not there. Had chinese food for the dinner , I miss those sotong . do you guys want to see the best shoot ? okay .

the cowgirl with the school uniform beech .

3 of them like dam jakun man , dik tak pernah tengok kuching ke ?

Lara trying to ____ that cat but epic fail .

kita nampak tinggi kan ? Yes , We are .

The best jumpshort . Credit to Lin vin

Love it ?

Reflection.

F4

Rachel , what do I do makes you look shock ?

lawa kan ? credit to lara.

she is so adorable ..hoping to see her tomorrow .

camslutting.

RACHEL TAN PMS-ING 

Happy ending

Gonna get prepare for tomorrow baby bash for ARA , she just so annoying . I know you love me . Teehee
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment