Wednesday, September 1

1 Malaysia , 1 Suara , 1 Bangsa , Sehati Sejiwa.

Just had Merdeka Celebration in school yesterday . It was a blast cause My last Merdeka Celebration in High School ( =( ). Is proud to be senior of the school , maybe not the leaders but atleast get peoples to respect us . teehee * KONON sial * Now this I hate writing essay so just skip all the bullshiting . Picture Up.

Focus People .=D

The FASHION show.

Models for KS3

Faridah sangat CUN ah . =D

She is so cute ...

THE AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL ( season 19)

I dunno what's caption for this la .

I was like OMGOSH , cause when he walking down the runway , BABY - Justin Bieber is playing .

Look like Mr.Logan Patah kaki . sorry sir .=D

She is so pretty . Agree with me ? High 5 or maybe 10

VARAKAM..* Hope I spell correctly*

 
1 MALAYSIA.

Kita satu komuniti, satu arah destinasi
Hey generasi muda, usah kau bersendiri - 4Science 4

Belle You just too Awesome to Sing .=D

BRITNEY KUA , you're so cute . =D

Dev , you such a good raper. So proud of you .=D

Belle , you with the post is so hilarious . =P

Angela you singing ? GOSH

You guys just too awesome .

Just...

Congrats 4science2 for Winning for Patriotic Song Competition 2010.

Here In My Home. - 4 science 3

Sanjeev is look good on you .I AM SERIOUS .

Niki Tan , I am so proud of you that you doesn't break a leg .=D

5k2 won the 2nd for the Class Decoration . I am so proud of you guys and your hardworking .

I draw it but their paint it .=D

The colourful KLCC is our hard work .=D

I LOVE MALAYSIA


WE WON.=D


The 2 models for Cheong Sam


We just look nice , are you ?


The Traditional Outfit Models. =D


The brothers that forever remind.


Look at everyone faces , is quite funny but gonna miss it soon . 3 more months 


Credit to me ..teehee
                                                                       


Lawa kan ?

Dude , come on !



Their just too pretty . * jealous*

their just gorgeous , are chu think that ?

First Picture with her .=D

Me with her ... sweet

BRITNEY...saw this . say thank you please ?! teehee

Having am awesome time with the bitches , is kind of sad man , last year for me . NOT FAIR . 
Congrats to all the prizes winner .
I got more picture on my Facebook , go check la , don't be so lazy .

Happy Merdeka and Happy Birthday Malaysia . =D

No comments:

Post a Comment