Monday, September 6

SUMMER HOLIDAY JUST ENDED

Guess what ? 
HOLIDAY IS HERE
but TRIAL is in 2 weeks time . FML

Oh well , I think the 10 days holiday I'm gonna suffer with sejarah , econs and what so ever .
Die ..oh well , accept for tomorrow cause gonna party babeh .
why do I always get excited about friends birthday but my own birthday is like FUCK to the max man .

Guys , guess what again ? I just finish my 4 hours of learning of driving .
6 more hours to go , then I am official a P driver .
Gonna have my driving test this saturday , wish my luck people or maybe just keep your finger cross .

Oh , my twitter just reach 5,789th tweets. should be proud of myself man , i started to tweet 5 months ago ,
Not bad ah . teehee

Okay ..gonna start packing now cause tomorrow gonna be WET. Peace off

No comments:

Post a Comment