Monday, September 6

P-M-S

: hey , are you like having a party tomorrow night ? omgosh , why I din know that ? am I invited ? hahahahhahahhahahha ROFL am I ? Are you like turning 17 today ? OMGOSH we're same age now , damn you why can't you stay 16 and let me turn 17 ? oh well I am 17 . teeheee are you gonna get wet tomorrow ? are we ? answer me ? and stop being lame all the time , I'm innocent right ? okay , i know I'm blah blah blah now . so , Boy, come on, give me rock stuffCome put a little love it my glove bagI wanna dance with no pants onMeet me in the back with the jack and the jukebox . teeehee . oh well , am i too much ? you know what , I don't care cause is your birthday so . haha Do you remember we were sitting there about the waterYou put your arm around me for the first timeYou made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughterYou are the best thing that's ever been mine . you're mine forever , like forever .As we go on, we rememberAll the times we had togetherAnd as our lives change, from whateverWe will still be, friends forever . Nothing can be missed the past lets begin a new life , and the first thing is STOP YOUR PMS PLEASE .

when she see ZAC , she will go like this .

It was the prank , remember ?

was it a blast ?

David Cook

Peace and Co

super nerd.

Candy means sweet and plus the heart , worst .=D

You grown up .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE , this might not be the best birthday present but JUST FOR YOU .

No comments:

Post a Comment