Tuesday, August 31

Universal Studio Japan

Wake up in the morning feeling like crazy beech
Grab my bag, I'm out the room
I'm gonna be really crazy the whole day 
cause is Universal Day .=D

GOSH , this is the view that I wake up early in the morning .

Our very own Minoo Hotel .

Walking toward the Train Station.

Amos-san , EPIC FACE AGAIN .

SpongeBOB face...yer 

HENTAI FACE.

I HEART KYOTO .

The train is here.....gong

NIKI TAN is her , go find if you have any problem .

OSAKA..my house ok maybe not .=P

The girls was okay but the boys got shock ke ?

Waiting for that train..we change like 3 times . BORED

Great Photo .....teeheee 
Credit to belle 

GOING GAGA.... wolalala

BELLE GOING POKER FACE

WTF ?

Universal walk

ODW

I can see the BIG DOOR . 


SPACE FANTASY.

First picture with the ball.

ME AND HAIRY MONSTER .

SESAME STREET .

DREAM WORD.

American Dream..

Goodbye Kitty .

OMGosh..dam cute . I mean the Green Kitty not me.=P

PINK CAFE..how about green ?

Peterpan..=D

Sesame Street .

Day 4 just end like that . I doesn't want to blog about this day anymore cause
1) There have this idiot fucking lies to us ( me , belle and angela) . - Pisses Mood
2) This fuckers talking back about me when I was in the room . - MORE PISSES
3) FUCKING TIRED . =D
Last day for the next post . Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment