Tuesday, August 31

I just want to stay :(

IS THE LEAVING DAY . WHAT ? why ? cepat nya . Time flies realy fast . haih , is sad to leave but we have too . GAH Ok . Chill and cheer up.
The view from my Room....somehow I hope I can see this instead of KLCC .

The room which I stay for 3day2nights. I MISS IT

My host Brother's Manga Area.

The last Breakfast I had in my Host house .

Missed it already..............=(

I miss you guys , stay happy .

Train is coming means is time to say goodbye .=(

Belle host and angela host . teehee

Angela concentrate on her tea cup.=D

PRO MAN.=D

DONE.

Belle's teacup.

Before we leave....=(

I HEART KL

I like you nad like a fat kid loves joke. LOLX

He is so funny , some how I wish he is my host student . BTW his name is KOJI

Lunch in school . JAPANESE FOOD

I MISS YOU NAOMI

MOMOKOOO..you make cry ? remember ? ahhh

Japanese Lunch Box .

me with the girls before we leave.=(

We found SNSD in JAPAN .=D

NIKI's crying face when she finish her speech.


JAPAN - MALAYSIA CULTURE AND EDUCATION EXCHANGE PROGRAMME 2010


BOTH ALSO I HEART KL .=D
KIMONO fashion show ? ya...what on the earth ? =P


Saw them in our hotel. Their come from Kyoto and we're in OSAKA. 2 hours of journey .
Damn it , their are so semangat . Sorry uncle and Auntie .


Having Dinner with them....=D


DINNER


HE IS SO CUTE..hahahahhaha

KAWAIII


Group Picture before their leave...awww Is sad to see their leave man .=(


Perfect Picture to end day 4.

Day 4 just end like that , what a sad day man . Somehow I am gonna continue to blog day 5 which we dam excited which is UNIVERSAL STUDIO .

No comments:

Post a Comment