Tuesday, August 31

The Last but will remember rest of my life .

I AM SO SLEEPY - It was what i say early in the morning .
WHAT THE FUCK ? - Realize who seat next to me on the plane .
I WANT TO GO BACK TO KYOTO - Me , belle and Angela always say that after we left Hokuryo or Kyoto .

We all sleep like a pig man ...oh well.

Checking in

Sad to leave .

The 2 people which I never forget in my life . Thanks alot =D

ME WITH THAT FLUFFY .=D

Picture with the bitches . =D

Just landed KLIA.. haha HanWai hentai face.

This is what when I'm shopping mood ...thank god My luggage is not over weight.

Last gathering.... =(

The whole trip was awesome and amazing , learn alot JAPANESE which I'm still talking about it . BAKA , HENTAI , TABERU. hahaha I just want to do it all over again accept for the pisses mood . Whatever la , who ever is reading my blog right now , this trip is a realy good experience doh . I am glad this trip makes me , belle and angela getting more closer .=D gonna miss you guys in 3 months time . OK , next post gonna be IFF . staytune .Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment