My last IFF been a workers .wtf Gonna miss it man .I glad that I am apart of it . Had alot fun with those bitches , you know who you are . teehee I'm gonna skip all the bullshiting , picture now.
I am not a pig , I work too okay. haha
I AM WORKING NOT SLEEPING .
what happen to cherry ? ok ...whatever
another side of arif...
MISS USA
Uncle with his D90 . He so proud of it .
So funny la..ROFL
Is kind of funny when he with his hat . 2010 GAGA collection .
Very leng lui wor ..teehee
She is so pretty .
FLOWER.
Mun2 and Shermaine Sham .
Belle and Yukari. ( We miss you yukari )
Belle and Shermaine. =D why not me ?
Belle and Sarah. WHY NOT ME ?! grrhh
Is dev and I saw Eng Zhan (currently in London )
Pretty girl and the butterfly .
Butterfly fly away .
Miss brunei .=P
HAWAII sial ...TT
Me with that bitch . teehee
The DropOuts
Sarah trying to promote sher's mum pie , but no 1 give a damn .
Mirotic .
Profile picture okay ? teehee So proud of myself.
Britney EPIC funny face. hahaha Look shocking ah
Me and Qisqis .
Sabrina Chew
KOREAN SISTER / Album cover
Credit to ME . Britney Kua you should be thankful .=D
CHIPMUNKS
I love you sarah . Please don't mad at me .
Don't chu think he is cute ? and YES he is .
Tennis allstar.
Gonna sleep now .Tomorrow is school day like normal which is yuck . ahh haha Proud to post 3 long post in a day . Good Night Xx
No comments:
Post a Comment