Wednesday, August 25

Helo Japan , Goodbye Malaysia .

Hey readers , sorry for the keep saying update but never realy did ,  sorry =P I have been pretty busy the whole months preparing for JAPAN and Trials (24 september 2010) and yet now already August and My birthday is over , wtf . OK , 2 post after this is gonne be my birthday post . Staytune people . Come back from Japan seems hard for me , because JAPAN is like shopping heaven and food heaven for me. =D I am FAT btw . Meets alot of friends the whole 1 week programme in japan , hads alot alot of fun with the 2 bitchess Belle and Angela ( actually we having all the crazy moment all the time accept we doesn't sleep in the same room , we doesn't share the same family ( somehow I hope) and yeah , i think thats all.) Even through I'm enjoying the whole trips , there have this idiot fuckers who pisses me off the last day of the trip . Oh well , I had already forget about it ..teehee * burp * anyways , Japan was awesome , never forget this trips in my life . teehee whatever , hahahaha , I took like 2000 pic which I'm not gonne post up everything in here , go see my facebook profile la , got like 10 albums . =D Let's see how interesting about this 7 days 5 night . =D

camwhoring ( I dunno la whatever ) with the hairy Monster and Uncle MCD.

Groups gathering ...I just snap la since got 4 GB space . hahahaha

Belle is  terrified that she stuck in the Passport Machine. JAKUN

Group Picture...Can you guys spot me ?!

Can you see sher ? We missed her already even we still in KLIA . wth haha

Starbucks before heading to our flight , like always. hahaha

I can see someone I doesn't realy like , beat that . screw you mother effff btw we odw to walk in out plane .

Sorry Angela ...but is kinda funny when you in sleep . teehee

Good Morning / Nights people . teehee

Now I am Proud to say :
HELLO JAPAN , YOKOSO JAPAN .

International Transfer but sad to say Not us . =D

Kansai International Airport

First Station : Garbage Plant ( from far la )

This is the real building which I'm stepping by that time . =P

First Group in JAPAN . =D infront of the main gate .

this Ojisan is super cute , some how I wish he is my teacher. teehee =P

second station : LUNCH AT OSAKA CASTLE and OUR FIRST JAPAN MEAL . =D
The bitches btw . =P

is mades by me , ME ..get it . TOKOYAKI

The complete set , I love the thingy on the rice . =D 

Spot me ? Next to Jia2 and Angela

saw this Ojisan own this , is so OMGOSH , E-W-W-W

snap this while walking to our bas . Love those 2 bitches 

Kobe Disaster Reduction Center 

She look extremely serious , wth angela ?

Belle look extremely bored , in her mind just SHOPPING .

Angela , is shopping time , why you look extremely angry ? wtf 

SHOPPING HEAVEN .=D

Vanding Machine all around the corner of the street . * burp*

No comments:

Post a Comment