Monday, August 30

Day 2




odw to Hokuryo Senior High school and saw this Oion Festival . =D

The Styling Fashionista for the whole trip . =D

Finally We're here , Hokuryo High School .

Their Baseball field ....So jealous 

I see our friends which we miss since February ...

running toward to our coach . =D their seems excited to meet us again 

Belle get excited after she saw CHIKA . =D

the slipper is too big for Poh yee ..look , I think this is dude size.

before the guys performance...NERVOUS

ANGELA having awesome speech but something make me want to say E-W-W-W .
 (Not you ANGELA)

We just too awesome right ? I take that as a YES .=D

The Girls Fan Dance , their just too PRO . =P

BOYS GROUP PICTURE

Music Chair ..hahahahahahaha Pergi Jepun Main Music Chair . WTH

Ok..no comment . let you guys find out . * vomit* 

This guy quite cute and he dam funny .

His face look like some ANIME dude . FUNNY SHIT MAN .=D

the shoe the student wear INSIDE the classroom... wanted to bring back home man .

Ako ...dunno her name..( pik zhu host)..belle.. me..(dunno her name) SORRY

Handing Over Caremony .. My host mother. Okasan

Second picture with my Host Mother . =D

Following picture is the compound of University of Kyoto

The side of the campus.

The front of the campus

Fried Chicken - Lunch in the campus .

The western restaurant . The waitress in there is dam cute man .

Group Picture with out MUMS .=D

saw this little kid , he so CUTE . not fluffy but is so CUTE .=D

Teramachi Street . =D SHOPPING HEAVEN

SHOPPING ...


TAKASHIMAYA..=P


Iu Public Bas.. Yang2 seating next to me .

DINNER - BBQ

preparing the beef . I miss it

GOSH , HAMMY.

Bug flying around .=D

BBQ squid , Chicken and beef .


RICE..I dunno what does it calls . =D


IS KIMCHI....HEAVEN but in Japan, does it sound weird ?=P


Heng yew = Hentai face 


IDIOT...HENTAI.....whatever la 


Random.....TT


FIREWORKS..after dinner


DAM NICE RIGHT ? ok , I am so lame .


This Dessert is dam nice man , is from Takashimaya. Is like tau fu fa but got almond taste .=P

Guys and Girls , gonna have a break in day 2 , continue tomorrow noon since tomorrow is MERDEKA. I mean today cause now is already 31 merdeka. =D KTHXBAI



No comments:

Post a Comment