Tuesday, August 31

Sigh Seeing Day

Having breakfast at my host family host . I MISSED JAPAN DISHES . haih , somehow I miss them also . Ok , now I kinda tired , I will just post about picture and the caption only . TIRED . *YAWN*

Japanese Typical Morning Dishes.


Eat with Green .


My host family is kinda rich , do you heard this brand before ?
* FASHION SENSE HAS OUT *


The housing area around my Host House .


The street outside my House .=D


Have you see any Vanding machine in KL ? yes , but Haagen-Dazs ? and This is near the temple


The Tour Bus Ticket ....=P


DUDE , Iphone 4. That dude camslutting with his wife .


does this look like a POSTCARD ? haha


No caption ..lazy to think la .


The Golden Temple 


Been to this temple few years ago , which is when I was in YEAR 6.


Saw Chee Weng while odw to another temple .


So many people ...... AIR PANAS


I love my photo skills ... No noob as someone


So cute..couple in yukata . Someday


So many poeple ..... like alot.


Kyoto City ... So many houses , JAPAN ma.

The side of the temple.


Air itu boleh minum .


Shau Ming ate this .


I have this for lunch . Taste realy awesome .


Train Station


Up above the stairs.


Railway station


She is so cute.

OFF TO SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER PARTY


Hard rock feat Yukata - Fashion Disaster


My host finally came , nice to see him around .Only picture I took with him.=(


Picture with 2 bitchess... I love them so much .=D


SO nice right ? ok, whatever


Band performance 


 Look like Typical Japanese girl but body from Malaysia.=D


Yuma, Saya , Momoko . I miss them so much. Their make me cry.=(


Group picture . EWWW for certain people . ( ask me if you want to know)


Almost EPIC face .


Sofia Host .


Look like a Family Potrait .


NIKON vintage lomo . =D


how old is this man ?
Day 3 just ended , Day 4 is coming up. Staytune 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment