* Smack Self * BAD BAD BLOGGER
No la. Actually right , I just doing my weekly Polyvore creation.
See , I'm so nice to my readers and although I make mistake on the previous blogpost .
Sorry ah but my brain is too packed that's why I make mistake between Watson and Roberts. WTF
Oh well , I corrected it after the blog post hit 100 views , seriously pai seh la.
And here I am talking about my creation.
Seriously , even a day before my exam I still doing it. WTF LA
( FEW OF MY CREATIONS GOT INTO TOP 1000 VIEW ON THAT DAY ) * blush *
WHAT IS ? I swear I can never be so happy in my life before .
Okay beside I attach to someone but obviously right now I am not la . WTF
Here are my first then second creation . :)

































































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment