Have you heard of Muji ? Yes , I mean 無印良品 or Mujirushi Ryohin . Muji is a Japanese retail company which sells a wide variety of household and consumer goods. The guide line for Muji design is minimalism , emphasis on recycling , avoidance of waste in product and package , and no logo and brand.
Few months back , I was in Singapore alone because I'm #ForeverAlone . Nah , I was just too bored of life so I need a getaway so I went to Singapore. I remember I was at ION Orchard walking around like a madly vampire and suddenly this store pops out right in front my face and I was like Didn't I see this store before in Japan ? then I walks in without thinking it of course and I started feels like I'm Osaka again .
I'm this madly in love with Japan since 8 Years ago . :)
And my eyes started O.O from the bags corner to the bed corner . Seriously ? How can this be so simply but yet so nice ? What is wrong with this Japanese ? As I walk in , I think I started puking blood . I saw this walks of stationary and all calling my name . Of course without thinking , I spent some hardcore cash in there . Then right after I walks out the store , I pray so so so so hard that someone will bring Muji in to Malaysia or more specific Kuala Lumpur.
Few weeks back , my wish actually come true. I walk past one of the corner in Pavilion ( I think used to be Nichi or Royal Selangor ) and my eyes went @.@ because I saw the sign say , Muji in few weeks time. You have no idea how joyful am I okay ? Errrr. And small world is I followed this very fabulous Nikola . Right after I saw her tweeted about Muji , I just " knee down " and ask for the invites and I actually got it . Thank you Nikola for the invites , I have so so so so much fun . Once I printed out the invites , I jump up and down , up and down because my wish finally come true. Jyeah
I told ya .
Muji Director giving his speech about how he feels about Muji and so on.
This is 1/3 of Singapore's one. But still , I died for like 10 times.
Different Ballpoint .
Yes , I know . Calculator are made by recycle items.
Travel Kit . I swear I'm in love with this thing but too bad , I don't travel much .
Not that I can use it at home also .
See , I'm organizer freak so if sometimes I need that I will totally get it.
My goodness , finally someone is helping me.
Lotion / Shampoo Bottle , Brush and some nice sponge.
Their even have luggage selection. I swear , my life just started.
I'm this close of getting the brown one. Yeah
The Boxer selection. Is the comfy side if you looking for
The Bed section . Yeah I know , that chair look particular comfy.
I totally buying all this when I'm closet is done . :)
There explain " What is MUJI ? "
Yeah. My aim was that MyBag + Stationery Set .
Please do not sent over this on my birthday. * wink wink *
Inside of Muji Grand Opening . :)
In my bucket ; My wallet is having holes now.
I told ya I'm a organizer freak .
Call me crazy now . * That is my tongue studs with cartier bracelet *
Chunky rings Collection
Bracelet Collection .
Okay guys girls , remember to pay a visit to Muji okay ?
Your eyes gonna go wide open .
Have fun
THE END





















No comments:
Post a Comment