Have you guys heard about Met Ball ? Or Costume Institute Gala ? Anyone ?
C'mon , don't be shy .
Well basically Met Ball is the Oscar in Fashion Industry. If you are a fashionista , you would probably want to attend this exclusive red carpet event. Yes , getting IN to the Metropolitan Musuem is easy but definitely not this GALA.
Yes , if you are not well known , royalty , VVVIP please you shall stop dreaming of attending this gala. Even you paid it with the price of Birkin , I don't think you can attend either.
Oh well , since that you can't attend so you can read my blog here and find out the juicy details of this gala.
The theme for this year exhibition is Schiaparelli and Para : Impossible Conversations.
Well I wasn't too impressed with the Red Carpet looks thou compare to the last year one which feature Alexander Mc Queen ( RIP Sir , your art piece is fabulous ) .
This year , there is a lot of designer bringing their muse along .
First Jason wu will attend with Karlie Kloss , Roland Mouret is taking Doutzen Kros , Rachel Zoe will be attend with her husband and Karolina Kurkova , Anthony Vaccarello will be taking Anja Rubik as his date also Joseph Altuzarra with Lana Del Ray . I know , hearing all this I started scream inside my lung .
* STARE AT THE LONG LEGS FOR 1 HOUR *
* Nose Bleed *
Gwyneth Paltrow wore Prada .
#BestLeg
Yes , I know she is my muse and she just give birth few months ago.
Her dress looks like one of the carpet in Ikea.
Seriously B , what were you thinking ?
Actually I like her makeup , that's it .
Beyonce is wearing Givenchy Haute Couture.
Hi , mermaid ? You are lost.
Carey Mulligan is wearing Prada halter dress with paillettes teamed satin pumps .
#BestMermaid
I have no idea who is she until I decided to zoom in 3 times and realize is RIRI.
Did you just come back from river or something ? Or you feels like having crocodile
all over your skin ? But I think it suit her because of her funkiness.
Rihanna chose a backless crocodile dress from Tom Ford.
SJP , ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ? No offense but what is wrong with you using my grandmother
curtain as dress ?
YOU'RE SJP NOT WINDOW. * WAVE *
Btw Sarah Jessica Parker is wearing Valentino Spring 2012 and Fred Lieghton Jewellery.
Finally something that doesn't kill my eyes .
Well done , Jessica Alba.
I'm loving it and you look absolute gorgeous.
Jessica Alba is wearing Michael Kors's Resort 2012 Collection.
* the dark red lips are killing me *
#BestDressed
I don't remember thanksgiving or christmas is around the corner .
What is wrong with you ? Amy
What were you thinking ? I don't get it.
If the ribbon is at the back of the dress , I might like it . NOT FRONT AMY
Amy Adams is wearing Giambattista Valli's Spring 2012 Couture Collection
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS <3
I love you AMQ very much .
Forever love with the details of the dress and cutting on her.
Florence Welch wore dress , shoes and clutch by Alexander McQueen.
Love Very Berry Much .
#BestDressed
ARGH , CAN SHE STOP WEARING NICE DRESSES ?
She is so adorable in this creation. Seriously Emma , How cute are you ?
Emma Stone is wearing custom made Lanvin by Alber Elbaz with custom made hair pins.
I seriously LOL so hard at the hair pins part. #BestDressed
Oh hot damn , this is my jam . I mean Liv jam
* inside Liv voice *
The bangs , the hair , the open front , simple and class.
Well done
Liv Tyler wore head to toe Givenchy .
#BestDressed
She look even more tiny than her usual height.
Tell me this dress Christina. I have so many question marks in my head right now.
the dress actually shrunk you down , well 2 size down. That is not good
But I like the lacing part of the dress . Christina Ricci is wearing Thakoon.
#WorstDressNominates
I dunno weather the dress makes you look old or your makeup .
Oh well , you looks good anyways. NOT IN THIS AGE LILY
Lily Collins is wearing Valentino with H.Stern Jewellery.
* Inside Downtown Abbey theme song *
You 2 , look lovely . More like Super Lovely
Laura Carmichael is wearing Emilia Wickstead . ( The Dark Blue Dress )
Michelle Dockery wore Ralph Lauren Collection with Vintage earrings from 1880.
I'm so impress and I'm out of caption for you.
Yes , I'm loving me. Call me crazy but I agreed on this dress.
I love the lace and see thru. hmmm
Rooney Mara is wearing Givenchy Creation.
* NOSE BLEED *
Why you have to do this to me ?
I do notice that you gained weight . Tell me right Cameron or maybe just this dress
Cameron Diaz is wearing Stella McCartney.
Is this titanic reunion or something ? and I don't remember this lady is in it.
Are you okay girl ? My goodness
Kristen Dunst wore a custom made Rodarte gown.
* speechless *
Yes , my wedding cake is official better looking than this.
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ? Feels like Cake Boss tonight ?
Jessica Chastain in blue metal SATIN Louis Vuitton and Harry Winston jewels.
YOU ARE KILLING ME . One of the best dress I have seen so far .
ONE OF THE BEST
Kate Bosworth wore navy ostrich feather mini dress by Prada.
#BestDressed
And again I have to triple closer to see who she is.
I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong about my eyes sight.
The dress is perfectly fine but not that pump . Are you high or something ?
Jeesica Biel is wearing Prada . :)
I can't feel anything right now. Very gorgeoud , Very Nice.
Kudos to your stylist team . They did a fabulous job
Claire Danes wore silk asymmetrical gown by J.Mendel . <3
#BestDressed
Viva-La-Feather
Yeah , then again. I'm loving the 2012 Cate Blancett . Wait I always do
Loving the details of the dress even thou just feather , the cutting fit perfectly.
Cate Blancett wore head to toe from Alexander McQueen .
#BestDressed
ARGJPQSPIQBBPLDBQDBDQDWBB
Okay , I can't be pissed that she looks so f**king good in this dress.
Whoever says she looks like Vampire or Dead , Imma gonna drown you down somewhere.
Lana Del Ray , I love you even more.
Lana Del Ray is wearing custom black and silver gown by Joseph Altuzarra.
Eva Mendes is hot like usual but NOT IN THIS DRESS.
Are you drunk ? On Drug or something ?
I'm going mad over this . * hmmph *
Eva Mendes is wearing Prada dress with Prada clutch .
I'm a very fancy ball gown person so this is one of my favorite.
yes , give her some claps please. She totally deserve it.
Abbie Cornish , you deserve a bow from me . :)
yes to that dress BIG FUCKING NO to the hair.
Did you just had sex with your lemo driver or door man ?
Not that hair Scarlett . You are fresh and young not Cheap and trashy.
Scarlett Johansson is wearing Dolce & Gabbana.
I'M PUTTING YOU IN THE FASHION JAIL AND LET JOAN RIVERS TORTURE YOU
WITH COOKING OIL . ARGHHHHH
Chloe Sevigny is wering Miu Miu.
I am super farking in love with this cut and the design .
Thank god there is actually something call couture.
January Jones wore yellow gown by Atelier Versace's Spring 2012 Couture.
Loving the cut out at the back and color tone. ARGH
This dress fit her perfectly .
Emily Blunt is wearing Calvin Klein.
BEST DRESSED. BEST DRESSED . BEST DRESSED . BEST DRESSED .
Diana Kruger wore Prada purple gown with ostrich details on the bottom.
#BestDressed
Gossip Girl here . * Just because I can *
Queen B , you look deeper to me. I dunno what happen , maybe the dark lips.
Leighton Meester wearing Marchesa's Autumn/Winter 2012
I know , I know , I know. She is sexy enough , I know .
Emma Roberts is wearing Escada Dress , Christian Louboutin Heels , Bulgari
jewels and Swarovski Clutch. Lovely
#BestDressed
For some strange reason , I find this dress stunning and funny.
SAME SENTENCES GOD DAMN IT
Marion Cotillard wearing dress , shoes and clutch from Christian Dior
and Chopard jewels.
Is this dress too old for her or she's too old for this dress ?
Maybe I just don't like it .
Renne Zellweger in custom made Emilio Pucci.
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake both in Prada.
Lovely
Sexy Hulk.
James Franco in Gucci .
You know this remind me of what ?
The patchwork pillow I had when I was a baby .
Exactly , What were you thinking ?
Kristen Stewart in Balenciaga .
#WorstDressedNominates
Another Girls Gone Mad example .
Elizabeth banks in MAry Katrantzou and heels by Christian Louboutin.
So many yes pops out . Definitely Yes for you.
A 100 Yes for this .
Brookyln Decker in Blue Tory Burch gown .
#BestDressed
Why you in the same age category as me ? I'm loving you . GAH
Camilla Belle in backless dress by Ralph Lauren.
#BestDressed
You can count on me like 123 , I be there.
Bruno Mars in Burberry .
As this age , she still can rock on red dress. Bravo
Hilary Swank in Michael Kors and Fred Leighton Jewellery.
MARRY ME , MARRY ME . Greek Goddess
Ashley Greene is wearing custom made Donna Karan Atelier Gown.
Love the dress to the max. One of my favorite over the night
Amber Heard wearing Zac Posen and Tifany & Co Jewels.
Yes , this is the kind I want from you .
Yes , I'm loving the green on you . Shine perfectly
Dianaa Agron wore Carolina Herrera , Sergio Rossi heels and Judith Leiber clutch.
Yes. Adorable Dakoto Fanning.
For some strange reason , I feels like we same age but actually she a year older than me.
AND SHE'S A MILLIONAIRE
Dakota Fanning wore Lavender dress by Louis Vuitton.
BACK PAIN . BACK PAIN . BACK PAIN . BACK PAIN
Okay , won't be blogging till the weekend.
2 more papers , 2 more days , freedom hurry up .
Wish me luck please ?
THE END













































No comments:
Post a Comment